CD's you got rid of and wished you hadn't

Nick C

Only two. I sold both for some good $$$'s but I still regret doing it. Money has long since been spent but would rather have the cd's.

Circus Of Power - S/T

Same here brother sold it before the days of Ebay, back to a cd store. Been looking for it ever since along with these I now regret:

Isn't Circus of Power a really cheap and easy-to-find disc to get?

I had a hard time trying to find my copy, but rumor has it ROCK CANDY will be releasing it :banana:

I never got rid of anything I didn't want to. If you ask me, how many c.d.'s I past up in a record store? That's a whole nother story. :crying:

It may be, but it's not around here. I think I sold mine for $30 several years ago after finding it in a pawn shop for $1. Haven't seen one since.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also nearly sold my Nirvana albums....im still on the fence about those :P

Keep NEVERMIND and sh*t can the rest. NEVERMIND is the only essential one. Oh, and if you've got BLEACH and wanna dump it, send it my way. My tape crapped out years ago and I have yet to come across a CD copy.

If I could I would collect all of Nirvana's crap & send it to you. That way no one else would have to see it :)

i didnt like Back For More by Eric Steel at first....but after spinning it a couple of times i realised it was actually pretty cool....singer always reminds me of paul stanley....anyone else think that?

isnt that one of the albums you didnt like, Geoff?

Sorry mate, missed this post. Yeah, wasn't a fan of that disc at all. Bought and sold it many, many years ago.

If I could I would collect all of Nirvana's crap & send it to you. That way no one else would have to see it :)

I don't want all their crap... just BLEACH. Thanx anyway, Zippy.

i actually only bought that album for Floyd The Barber, and it was only £3 at WHSmith....

as for Eric Steel, what was it about the album you didnt like Geoff? sounds like a decent all round rock album to me :unsure:

just curious cause we usually have similar taste in music, excepting modern rock :P

i actually only bought that album for Floyd The Barber, and it was only £3 at WHSmith....

as for Eric Steel, what was it about the album you didnt like Geoff? sounds like a decent all round rock album to me :unsure:

just curious cause we usually have similar taste in music, excepting modern rock :P

You got it right there - it is "decent". It was one of those discs I wasn't dying to get rid of, but someone wanted it and I could easily part with it without caring so I did. I do recall it being "decent" but not too much more. No standout tracks or anything like that.

I once traded a heavy/thrash metal CD called Dead & Bloated - You Don't. Not my sorta music at all but I wish I still had it as I've seen it on many want lists and I don't think I got a fair deal on that trade.

I don't want all their crap... just BLEACH. Thanx anyway, Zippy.

As long as you admit it's all crap...maybe I can find a landfill that will take the rest slappy ;)

Regret it so much, all down to tastes changing and taking me a couple of decades to get into stuff :lol:

If I was to name a few it would......

Survivor - S/T

Survivor - Premonition

Survivor - Caught In The Game

Survivor - Too Hot To Sleep

Bon Jovi - all albums

Vandenberg - S/T

Def Leppard - Pre Hysteria

Iron Maiden - Pre Piece Of Mind

Night Ranger - Big Life

Night Ranger - Man In Motion

Night Ranger - Seven

Night Ranger - Neverland

Scorpions - Post Blackout

Loverboy - Keep It Up

Loverboy - Loving Every Minute Of It

Loverboy - Wildside

Rainbow - Dio era

Plus dozens and dozens more :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Were you mentally ill, or going through your Wotty Pink 'n' fluffy synth pop/Reggae era? :unsure:

Apart from not joining this forum earlier, my biggest ever regret.

So many great cd`s I got rid of as I wasn``t playing them and because I was a complete dickhead :crying:

Tommy Shaw - A couple of

The Baby`s - most of

Reo Speedwagon - A few

Accept - All up to Russian Roulette

Dokken - All up to Under Lock And Key

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

THE BABYS :yikes:

You really were bad mate!!That is a SIN getting rid of those. :hammer:

:crying::anon::anon::crying:

Tommy Shaw - A couple of

The Baby`s - most of

Reo Speedwagon - A few

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

THE BABYS :yikes:

You really were bad mate!!That is a SIN getting rid of those. :hammer:

Yeah, you must have been delirious !! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Glad you came back to real rockin' world, though ! :drink:

I`m still shaking my head :crying:

Sacrilege... :(

They weren`t even the best stuff and they`re great :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I can honestly say I have never got rid of anything I have regretted. Thank god.

Me neither. I have traded off some common stuff, then later thought "Meh, y'know, maybe I shouldn't have done that," and re-acquired them, but so far I haven't given up any valuable treasures to the best of my knowledge. Whew!

I can honestly say I have never got rid of anything I have regretted. Thank god.

Me neither. I have traded off some common stuff, then later thought "Meh, y'know, maybe I shouldn't have done that," and re-acquired them, but so far I haven't given up any valuable treasures to the best of my knowledge. Whew!

Same here... :banger:

Yep, same here ! I only sell or trade doubles, which I don't have too many of.

The only CDs I regret getting rid of are a CD that had two Glenn Hughes albums on it, Four on the floor & Play me out, as now I collect Glenn Hughes CDs, and they cost a fortune, if they can be found at all.

I also regret getting rid of a whole bunch of CDs like Wild Boyz unleashed, and a few others, as I traded them long before they were worth quite a bit of money each.

I dont really care about having them in my collection, I just wish I'd traded/sold them much later for a lot more money!

I once traded a heavy/thrash metal CD called Dead & Bloated - You Don't. Not my sorta music at all but I wish I still had it as I've seen it on many want lists and I don't think I got a fair deal on that trade.

Haha... I had that one too. Sold it on ebay if I recall correctly. Don't think I got much for it either. :lol: In fact, you might even have bought it from me, mate? Who knows...

I actually have this cd, is it really that rare & wanted? I don't even think I've ever even listened to it...just picked it up because of the name. I think I even tried to sell it on Ebay & it didn't sell...

Another cd I regret getting rid of was SALTY DOG - EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY

I actually have this cd, is it really that rare & wanted? I don't even think I've ever even listened to it...just picked it up because of the name. I think I even tried to sell it on Ebay & it didn't sell...

Another cd I regret getting rid of was SALTY DOG - EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY

I had that too...again it went west.

• 2 weeks later...
I regret getting rid of :

Dag Finn - The WOrld Of ...

Ole - This Old Town

Spellbound - all releases

Some others but rather not think of them as I might find a bridge and jump offfffffffffffff........ :hammer:

Spellbound - s/t is the 3rd right? Not as good as the first 2? (I've heard it's more like Malmsteen than similar to their first 2 albums)