Your plans for Superbowl Sunday

Evil Rick

Since I used my "Get out of the house and party" pass on Friday night I will be spending Sunday at home watching the game with the family and maybe a couple friends. I went to the grocery store and picked up for the game:

Red Baron Pizza

Tostito chips and stuff to make nacho dip in the crock pot

a shrimp platter

a block of Dimock Cheese (made by a Hutterite colony in the area, some of the best cheese you will ever eat!) and some summer sausage to make a meat/cheese/cracker tray

potato chips and dip

a couple cases of soda

and some ice cream for Root beer floats

Feel free to stop by, I think there should be plenty of food! :lol:

Absolutely nothing.

I am not a football guy so Super Bowl Sunday is just another day for me.

Y'know that "South Park" episode where Kyle sings the song about being lonely on Christmas because he's Jewish? That's pretty much me on Super Bowl Sunday.

Since I used my "Get out of the house and party" pass on Friday night I will be spending Sunday at home watching the game with the family and maybe a couple friends. I went to the grocery store and picked up for the game:

Red Baron Pizza

Tostito chips and stuff to make nacho dip in the crock pot

a shrimp platter

a block of Dimock Cheese (made by a Hutterite colony in the area, some of the best cheese you will ever eat!) and some summer sausage to make a meat/cheese/cracker tray

potato chips and dip

a couple cases of soda

and some ice cream for Root beer floats

Feel free to stop by, I think there should be plenty of food! :lol:

I'm doin' pretty much what you're doin'! I think I'll be grillin' some steaks or burgers though........and I will have my Terrible Towel right by my side!

Absolutely nothing.

Y'know that "South Park" episode where Kyle sings the song about being lonely on Christmas because he's Jewish? That's pretty much me on Super Bowl Sunday.

I'm the same way Keef!! :tumbsup:

I've never given a rat's ass about sports and I'm not goin' to start!!

I will come over ya'll houses and eat!! :whistle:

Just ordered me a "Heart Attack" pizza from one of our local joints. Sausage, pepperoni, bacon, and Italian beef. (Yes, Italian beef on a pizza... don't knock it until you try it).

*BURRRRRRRP*

S'cuse me...

Absolutely nothing.

I'm a baseball and hockey guy. Just never got into football. :tumbsup:

I'm glad someone else is with me... cuz in most circles when I say "I don't give a crap about football" people look at me like I just said "I'm wearing a dress" :lol:

• My Little Pony
I'll probably be spending the day painting my room and getting prepared to move in.

They let you paint right over the padding? Damn, I wish I had your psychiatrist... :(

It's blood red, too!

just like the blood that flows from their bodies...heh heh heh

That's cuz they're used to seeing you in a dress, and you usually don't have to announce it...

:lol:

-Dan

If you MUST know, Dan, I wear them UNDER my street clothes... and it's strictly a comfort thing.

Because of computer problems I didn't get home until after halftime. I watched the second half as I installed the new computer. What I watched of the game was good, but the bad officiating could have ruined the game. Sometimes you have to wonder if the refs are biased or paid off.

Because of computer problems I didn't get home until after halftime. I watched the second half as I installed the new computer. What I watched of the game was good, but the bad officiating could have ruined the game. Sometimes you have to wonder if the refs are biased or paid off.

It could be said that the officiating did lose the game for Arizona...but hey, when you have a lead with a couple of minutes left your defense has to do it's job...& they didn't.

• My Little Pony
I'll probably be spending the day painting my room

Too much information there dude...mix in a towel once in awhile :whistle:

Drink bleach.

Absolutely nothing.

I'm a baseball and hockey guy. Just never got into football. :tumbsup:

I'm glad someone else is with me... cuz in most circles when I say "I don't give a crap about football" people look at me like I just said "I'm wearing a dress" :lol:

:rofl2:

Same here!!

The only difference is, I'm usually wearing a dress!! :whistle: