Dakota Rock Fest 2009

Evil Rick

I may be trying to pull this show off. I think there is a chance I may be able to fly into Min. on Friday around noon. Only thing I'm not sure of is if I can find ground travel. Anyone have any "cheap" ideas?

They got any buses? Be cool to see you there man. :)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be trying to pull this show off. I think there is a chance I may be able to fly into Min. on Friday around noon. Only thing I'm not sure of is if I can find ground travel. Anyone have any "cheap" ideas?

Dave that would fantastic if you could make it! Unfortunately I have no tips on cheap travel from the cities to S.F. Any chance of getting a flight into Sioux Falls Directly? You are definitely welcome to crash at my place if you can make it.

Dave that would fantastic if you could make it! Unfortunately I have no tips on cheap travel from the cities to S.F. Any chance of getting a flight into Sioux Falls Directly? You are definitely welcome to crash at my place if you can make it.

Wait a second, I thought I was getting the beerbarrow after we empty it. <_<

Not really possible to fly into Sioux Falls directly. I think I can get a free flight into Min. which makes pulling this off remotely possible at such a late stage. I can't remember...but isn it like 4 or 5 hours to SF from the airport?

Rocklahoma kind of put a dent in my pocket financially.

Not really possible to fly into Sioux Falls directly. I think I can get a free flight into Min. which makes pulling this off remotely possible at such a late stage. I can't remember...but isn it like 4 or 5 hours to SF from the airport?

Hope you can make it Dave. :headbanger:

Yeah, about 4 1/2 hours.

Do you know if Sam was still planning on playing Friday? I sent an email but haven't heard anything back yet.

Dokken, Skid Row and LA Guns are playing in the Twin Cities area on Friday night, maybe you can catch a ride with them to Sioux Falls after the show :whistle:

Wait a second, I thought I was getting the beerbarrow after we empty it. <_<

Umm, I thought you had dibs on my recycle bin? :lol:

Have a SAFE TRIP Everyone! :drag:

See you all Friday! :bananamac::drink2::guitar: ~C

Yes safe trip for everyone heading this way. See you all either tonight or tomorrow! :drink:

Man it's times like this when I wish I still lived in Nebraska I would have been there in a heart beat. Have fun guys.

THANKS! If it comes even halfway close to the fun we had last year it will be well worth the drive! :guitbannana:

Have fun, guys !! :beerbang::guitbannana::beerbang::guitbannana: I wish I could be there with you !!

Have fun, guys !! :beerbang::guitbannana::beerbang::guitbannana: I wish I could be there with you !!

Backed on that - Have a great one guys :drink:

Here are some pics from the weekend gang. Now I'm gonna go sleep for 42 hours!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1836...mp;l=611a7a19b0

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1836...mp;l=d6492091ef

Nice pics guys - looks like you all had a blast :drink:

Yeah, cool pics and great party !! :beerbang::beerbang:

Nice pics guys - looks like you all had a blast :drink:

Yeah, cool pics and great party !! :beerbang::beerbang:

Thanks guys, it was a fantastic time for sure. Too bad today I feel like I've been hit by a bus!

http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2009/dakot...fest-2009-live/

Reviews for DRF and notice the great comments thrown FarCry, Tango Down and Bombay Black's way.

And great comments thy deserve! It was an absolute treat to catch all of the Kivel acts. Top notch performances from all of them. I'm looking forward to seeing Dave w/Talon again next year after he's had time to get comfortable with the band and songs. I really think that guy has something special.

http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2009/dakot...fest-2009-live/

Reviews for DRF and notice the great comments thrown FarCry, Tango Down and Bombay Black's way.

And great comments thy deserve! It was an absolute treat to catch all of the Kivel acts. Top notch performances from all of them. I'm looking forward to seeing Dave w/Talon again next year after he's had time to get comfortable with the band and songs. I really think that guy has something special.

Check out my thread on his band Whisky Dust.