Dakota Rock Fest 2009

Evil Rick

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Farcry the Rockarma cover band? :lol:

Very nice... :crying:

We are trying to make it so we're on after the cover bands, but still not sure yet... :(

All jokes aside I sure hope you get to go after the cover bands.

Am I alone in kind of looking forward to hearing that Draw the Line Aerosmith tribute?

From the name it sounds like all classic 70's 'Smith so that could be cool. :tumbsup:

Isn't Farcry the Rockarma cover band? :lol:

Very nice... :crying:

We are trying to make it so we're on after the cover bands, but still not sure yet... :(

All jokes aside I sure hope you get to go after the cover bands.

Am I alone in kind of looking forward to hearing that Draw the Line Aerosmith tribute?

From the name it sounds like all classic 70's 'Smith so that could be cool. :tumbsup:

That's easily the best 'smith stuff, I hope they don't do all the Permanent Vacation and onward stuff... :(

Actually, I think its great that you are playing Friday again. That means you can party with us all day Saturday! We will however reserve a recycling can for you and Evil Rick. Make sure you grab a can on the left though Pete, Evil Rick has that nasty right handed pointer finger :whistle:

I would not want you to lose an eye :lol:

Actually, I think its great that you are playing Friday again. That means you can party with us all day Saturday! We will however reserve a recycling can for you and Evil Rick. Make sure you grab a can on the left though Pete, Evil Rick has that nasty right handed pointer finger :whistle:

No recycle bin needed here...I believe that was Marshall who took up residence on the can next to Mr. Fry. I drove you drunks home that night! :nyanya:

No recycle bin needed here...I believe that was Marshall who took up residence on the can next to Mr. Fry. I drove you drunks home that night! :nyanya:

You're right! Evil Rick cannot show up two nights in a row. That would be waaaayyyy too much Evil :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
3 1/2 months to go.

Can't wait to see FarCry and drink beers with Taco!!!!

:woot: Just started setting up the rehearsal schedule, so with any luck we'll be ready! :drink:

Maybe the snow here will be melted by then. :christmas:

3 1/2 months to go.

Can't wait to see FarCry and drink beers with Taco!!!!

:woot: Just started setting up the rehearsal schedule, so with any luck we'll be ready! :drink:

Maybe the snow here will be melted by then. :christmas:

If not I'll be sure to bring some with me. :tumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I just picked up our VIP tickets this morning...plus snagged a DRF poster off the wall at the fair office as I was leaving. :headbanger:

Just over two months to go. I better start working on increasing my alcohol tolerance immediately! :beerbang:

I just picked up our VIP tickets this morning...plus snagged a DRF poster off the wall at the fair office as I was leaving. :headbanger:

Just over two months to go. I better start working on increasing my alcohol tolerance immediately! :beerbang:

Were you able to get the specs for the recycling cans this year?

I tried, but they want to custom make a few and need your specs first. :lol:

I'll have to develop an algorithm taking into account my height, leaning angle and forecasted alcohol consumption.

I'll have to develop an algorithm taking into account my height, leaning angle and forecasted alcohol consumption.

Better get out the slide rule.

I always have one handy, that and my pocket protector.

:rofl2:

I was wondering what that thing was in your pocket last year. I just figured that is where you kept your extra guitar picks.

If you forget which way you lean when you pass out I probably have a pic on my cell phone from last year. :lol:

I got my tickets too, oh yeah you knew that already. :drink:

I need to start drinking a pony keg everyday or my tolerance won't be for shit that weekend. :yikes:

I was wondering what that thing was in your pocket last year. I just figured that is where you kept your extra guitar picks.

No, that was just because I was happy to see you... ;)

No, that was just because I was happy to see you... ;)

Oh no he di'int! Oh no he di'int! :omg: