Dakota Rock Fest 2009

Evil Rick

I believe Wes is going to this :whistle:

:lol:

There might even be a Head East Live cd in it for you. :lol:

I've asked the others to remind me to pick that up for you before I get to drunk, that is if they have it available.

Heheheh shameless reminder kinda guy that's me. Hopefully they'll have it if not .... beat 'em up bad, I'm relying on you for maximum violence! :lol:

Don't worry, I'll remind Wes:

Rick: "Hey Wes!"

Wes: "Yeah?"

Rick: "Don't forget to...hold on, gotta go get another beer..."

Wes: "Grab me one while your over there."

Rick: {glug glug glug} "Now what was I saying?"

Wes: "I dunno...something about beer."

Rick: "Oh yeah, that reminds me...gotta go get another beer..."

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Wes is going to this :whistle:

:lol:

There might even be a Head East Live cd in it for you. :lol:

I've asked the others to remind me to pick that up for you before I get to drunk, that is if they have it available.

Heheheh shameless reminder kinda guy that's me. Hopefully they'll have it if not .... beat 'em up bad, I'm relying on you for maximum violence! :lol:

Don't worry, I'll remind Wes:

Rick: "Hey Wes!"

Wes: "Yeah?"

Rick: "Don't forget to...hold on, gotta go get another beer..."

Rick: {glug glug glug} "Now what was I saying?"

Wes: "I dunno...something about beer."

Rick: "Oh yeah, that reminds me...gotta go get another beer..."

:rofl2:

I think that same conversation happened last year but instead of forgetting to remind me about a cd it was Sunscreen. :lol:

I think that same conversation happened last year but instead of forgetting to remind me about a cd it was Sunscreen. :lol:

Isn't that Joe Lynn Turners band Yo-ho-ho!

Isn't that Joe Lynn Turners band Yo-ho-ho!

Sunstorm is a band that only records covers.

Sunscreen is supposed to keep you covered.

Damn, just noticed Paisty Jenny is starting their set at 10am Saturday!! That is going to be very painful trying to get out there in time to see them. :drink2:

Damn, just noticed Paisty Jenny is starting their set at 10am Saturday!! That is going to be very painful trying to get out there in time to see them. :drink2:

I say we make the show. We did miss them last year! Can't miss 'em two years in a row! After all, we did use their bus to listen to the Import Rockarma tune so we owe it to them to be there! :banger:

I say we make the show. We did miss them last year! Can't miss 'em two years in a row! After all, we did use their bus to listen to the Import Rockarma tune so we owe it to them to be there! :banger:

I might be able to make that if I don't drink any malt liquor back at the bands hotel on Friday Night after the show. I'm still not sure how my wife got us to our hotel safely that night.

I might be able to make that if I don't drink any malt liquor back at the bands hotel on Friday Night after the show. I'm still not sure how my wife got us to our hotel safely that night.

I told Marshall about the 10am start time. His response was "who the hell can drink beer at 10am??!!" :lol:

I told Marshall about the 10am start time. His response was "who the hell can drink beer at 10am??!!" :lol:

If anyone can drink beer at 10am it's Marshall. :lol:

Last year Damon got back to the room at about 8:00 am Saturday and we started hitting the Bud Light Limes before heading to the show... :anon:

Last year Damon got back to the room at about 8:00 am Saturday and we started hitting the Bud Light Limes before heading to the show... :anon:

I got out to the garage at around 11am and if I remember correctly Chad grabbed a half empty can of beer left over from the night before and started drinking it. I about lost my beer from the night before when I saw that!

I got out to the garage at around 11am and if I remember correctly Chad grabbed a half empty can of beer left over from the night before and started drinking it. I about lost my beer from the night before when I saw that!

I don't know if I'm more shocked that Chad drank a half empty can of beer at 11am from the night before or at that the fact that there was a half empty beer lying around in the first place. :unsure:

I don't know if I'm more shocked that Chad drank a half empty can of beer at 11am from the night before or at that the fact that there was a half empty beer lying around in the first place. :unsure:

For the record, it was MY beer from the night before. I even think it was still cold! Only way to cure a hangover is to not let it happen or to just get back on the horse!

For the record, it was MY beer from the night before. I even think it was still cold! Only way to cure a hangover is to not let it happen or to just get back on the horse!

I guess it being still cold made it a little easier. :tumbsup:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I was very impressed! :tumbsup: It's just not something my stomach was up for at that time. :lol:

Four days people, put on your drinking hats. :drink:

I have mine on right now.

beerhat-772303.jpg

Got mine on as well!

A1918.jpg

Seeing as we'll be in South Dakota and all, I'm going with a more "Western" feel.

DS9666_img.jpg

Mine has been on for several weekends in a row! With golf tournaments and the lake, my liver is in top form for some long days of drinking :bananamac::beerbang::beerbang:

Mine has been on for several weekends in a row! With golf tournaments and the lake, my liver is in top form for some long days of drinking :bananamac::beerbang::beerbang:

I may be suffering if I'm not careful. Haven't really been tearing it up too much lately (aside from that 4 day bender at Marshall's house a few weeks back). I did sit out in the garage and drink a sixer with Taco on Saturday though. :tumbsup:

I may be trying to pull this show off. I think there is a chance I may be able to fly into Min. on Friday around noon. Only thing I'm not sure of is if I can find ground travel. Anyone have any "cheap" ideas?