Dakota Rock Fest 2009

Evil Rick

Wow. What a weekend. Thanks to Rick for putting my wife (Doksmama) and I up in his home. Also for stocking the beerbarrow full of ice cold beverages! Thanks to Wes for making the trip and for his wife whom provided my wife with a rock buddy the entire weekend. And then to Pete for being the bestest of performers and just all around great guy! As we go the DRF's keep getting better! Can't wait for Dakota Rock Fest 2010!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. What a weekend. Thanks to Rick for putting my wife (Doksmama) and I up in his home. Also for stocking the beerbarrow full of ice cold beverages! Thanks to Wes for making the trip and for his wife whom provided my wife with a rock buddy the entire weekend. And then to Pete for being the bestest of performers and just all around great guy! As we go the DRF's keep getting better! Can't wait for Dakota Rock Fest 2010!

Jen #1 and Jen #2 were a good duo.

Can't wait to meet your kids next year. ;)

Jen #1 and Jen #2 were a good duo.

Can't wait to meet your kids next year. ;)

It sounds good on paper. But not sure if it is a 100% thing yet. But I am not totally opposed to the idea of the family at DRF 2010. Jen #2 needs to have fun too and she would be doing the majority of the work for it happen. After all, I NEED to be in the VIP area hanging with you guys :guitbannana:

• 2 weeks later...

From the DRF Website! I'll see everyone there in 2010!

ANOTHER ROCKIN' SHOW

Well rock fans-another Dakota Rock Fest has come and gone! If you were there we hope you had the time of your life. All of the responses we've had on the show have ranged from great to fabulous.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of the countless volunteers it takes to put this show on. They did a great job from top to bottom. Without them the show would not go on!

I also want to thank all of the bands who performed at this years Dakota Rock Fest. Thanks to Kivel records and all of their bands. They were nothing short of spectacular.

Thanks to all of the headline acts-you put on one hell of a show. From Head East to April Wine on Friday night to our monsterous Saturday night line-up. L.A. Guns rocked once more with Traci and Jizzy fronting the band. My good friends Firehouse sounding as good as ever. Dokken brought their unique twist to the stage for the first time at Dakota Rock Fest. Skid Row you guys rock as usual! Last but not least my good friend Bret Michaels and his band (BMB) took the stage and kicked ass from start to finish. I've known Bret for a few years so I wasn't surprised at his performance. The band he has put together is fantastic. I think we at Dakota Rock Fest and you the fans that attended were treated to the event of the summer anywhere.

I do however have to apologize for the poor and unprofessional beverage service (if you can call it service) provided by the fairgrounds and it's staff. They were not at all prepared and I promise you it will not happen again!

We look forward to 2010 and want you to spread the word about Dakota Rock Fest. A special thanks to our key people that worked so hard to make our even what it was.

Now is the time to become a Dakota Rock Fest sponsor as we are becoming the hit of the nation. Get on board for 2010. Just drop us an e-mail and we will fill you in.

If you have any suggestions for bands, etc. for 2010 let us know. If you are interested in camping reservations or ticket purchases for 2010 now is the time to get a jump on everybody.

We look forward to next summers show and want to make it bigger and better than ever.

Thanks-Kevin Leisinger

P.S. If you have any photos from this years Dakota Rock Fest please forward them to Kristi so she can post them on the site!

SEE YOU ALL JULY 23-24, 2010

Awesome!! I have the dates marked on my calender. Plus Ben's wife has already said she will be going with him next year and I will do my best to get my wife out there as well. Should be another great time!