Swedish Erotica vs. Swingin' Thing?

Swedish Erotica vs. Swingin' Thing  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally love both of these bands, but give the edge to Swedish Erotica!

Who do you like better?

And if you don't know them, and would like to hear some greatly underrated hair metal/melodic hard rock, check these bands out!

Comparing Swingin' Thing to Swedish Erotica is like comparing Janine Garofalo to Megan Fox...in other words, there IS no comparison!! Swedish Erotica is so superior to Swingin' Thing it practically defies description. There might be 30 or so bands better than Swedish Erotica, but there are at least 30,000 bands that are better than Swingin' Thing.

In other words, Swedish Erotica gets my vote. :tumbsup:

Damn, this isn't even a poll. Looks like Swedish Erotica has 100% of the votes. And for darn good reason I might add :headbanger:

It'd be nice if they could see the love here and get back together :bowdown:

Comparing Swingin' Thing to Swedish Erotica is like comparing Janine Garofalo to Megan Fox...in other words, there IS no comparison!! Swedish Erotica is so superior to Swingin' Thing it practically defies description. There might be 30 or so bands better than Swedish Erotica, but there are at least 30,000 bands that are better than Swingin' Thing.

In other words, Swedish Erotica gets my vote. :tumbsup:

I'm not clear on this, Janine Garofalo was in Swingin' Thing?

Comparing Swingin' Thing to Swedish Erotica is like comparing Janine Garofalo to Megan Fox...in other words, there IS no comparison!!

No, no, no...Janine Garofalo IS a swingin' thing...

Comparing Swingin' Thing to Swedish Erotica is like comparing Janine Garofalo to Megan Fox...in other words, there IS no comparison!!

No, no, no...Janine Garofalo IS a swingin' thing...

Sweet! :beerbang:

Well, I can only agree with 100% of voters - Swedish Erotica by miles. I do actually think Swinin' Thing are pretty cool, but Swedish Erotica are excellent. 'Terri' off the 'Too Daze Gone' album is off the f*cking charts. Oh, and 'Sweetest of sins' off 'Blindman's Justice'. Basically, the band is f*cking excellent.

• 8 months later...