GEOFF ~ Something Suspicious

LV KIX

Am I the only one who believes that our very own Geoff is Santa Claus...?

It seems strange to me that his "leave of absence" from the board just happens to be a week or so before the night that some mysterious man makes a trip around the world. He said he wouldn't be back for 3 weeks or so. Who else goes away for three weeks over the holiday? I know if I flew around the world on a sleigh I'd need a couple weeks to rest. We all know Geoff loves animals... So I'm sure he would take kindly to hanging out with reindeer. I don't know...It could just be me. But is there any chance that Geoff may really be Santa?

Anyone else thing this is possible...?

PS - I hope everyone here has been good this year. If not, there may be plenty of Cliff Richard CDs under the tree this year.

I'm gonna set a trap this year to test my theory.

• My Little Pony

It seems strange to me that his "leave of absence" from the board just happens to be a week or so before the night that some mysterious man makes a trip around the world. He said he wouldn't be back for 3 weeks or so. Who else goes away for three weeks over the holiday? I know if I flew around the world on a sleigh I'd need a couple weeks to rest. We all know Geoff loves animals... So I'm sure he would take kindly to hanging out with reindeer. I don't know...It could just be me. But is there any chance that Geoff may really be Santa?

PS - I hope everyone here has been good this year. If not, there may be plenty of Cliff Richard CDs under the tree this year.

Yeah, actually I've been thinking about that for a while now, and I can be at peace knowing I'm on his good side.

His cover is his whole 'I-hate-the-world' thing. We all know he's hot more love in him the Matt does for furry rodents.

I for one wouldn't understand him when he says "HO HO HO Merry Christmas" in his Australian accent.... :whistle:

I for one wouldn't understand him when he says "HO HO HO Merry Christmas" in his Australian accent.... :whistle:

Don't all Aussies sound like Santa when they talk... :whistle:

Well if Geoff really is the Santa, who the heck is the imposter who lives in my neighbourhood? :unsure:

I will meet up with Santa and rip off his beard to see if the beard is a fake one.... :angry:

• 2023 Gold Donors

his whole 'I-hate-the-world' thing.

..thats a wonderful attitude to have.Nothing like being young and pissed off.

Don't all Aussies sound like Santa when they talk... :whistle:

Well if Geoff really is the Santa, who the heck is the imposter who lives in my neighbourhood? :unsure:

I will meet up with Santa and rip off his beard to see if the beard is a fake one.... :angry:

Just look for all the chicks from the 'Major Babe-age' thread. When he says "HO HO HO", he means it!!

I think 99% of the time he is on the computer is while he is at work :christmas:

• My Little Pony
I always considered Geoff more of the elf type......

True, as I remember from his photos he does have an elvish vibe going on. Maybe a little more gnomey, but it's all the same category, isn't it?

As much as that man talks about sex I doubt he could get his ballz down the chimney :)

:rofl2:

:rofl2: You know the saying "barking dogs don't bite" !! :rofl2:

• My Little Pony
As much as that man talks about sex I doubt he could get his ballz down the chimney :)

:rofl2:

:rofl2: You know the saying "barking dogs don't bite" !! :rofl2:

:rofl2: And he's one loud ass dog!!

>> I'm gonna set a trap this year to test my theory. <<

Go get a whole bunch of "more emo than thou" CD's and put them in the trap. When he reaches for that Hawthorne Heights CD ... SNAP!

Then you'll know ..

I couldn't find any emo CDs around.... But the pink fluffy drink I left out by the cookies was gone. And a fancy straw was used. :whistle:

True, as I remember from his photos he does have an elvish vibe going on. Maybe a little more gnomey, but it's all the same category, isn't it?

C'mon, man, everyone knows that gnomes are way cooler than elves.

Let's recap:

Gnomes > Elves > Dwarves

• My Little Pony

C'mon, man, everyone knows that gnomes are way cooler than elves.

Let's recap:

Gnomes > Elves > Dwarves

I wasn't saying Elves were better. I was saying, based upon photos, he looks more like a gnome.