Any plans for Christmas Eve?

Faron

We`ve got all the kids at the moment and just chilling out.

Been up to see my Dad and Nan to hand over presents.

My 2 boys are going back to their mums shortly and my step daughter will be going to her dads.

This leaves my daughter, Mrs Rock Fan and I to go visit a couple of people and then to our favourite Indian restaurant for some great spicy food.

We will then come back and I`ll tell my daughter a lovely Christmas story to get her in the mood and then off to bed for her.

We will put out the obligatory carrot and drop of juice and then wait for him to appear :lol:

Anyone doing anything nice? :)

I'm making 10-15 pounds of beef roast for a bunch of family that's coming over....

I have lots of wine and beer too.

:christmas:

Hope all goes well mate and a merry christmas to you :christmas:

I'm making 10-15 pounds of beef roast for a bunch of family that's coming over....

As long as I follow the correct formula of cook first, beer second I'll be fine... :D

Hope yours is good too, my friend! :drink:

As long as I follow the correct formula of cook first, beer second I'll be fine... :D

Hope yours is good too, my friend! :drink:

:tumbsup:

I just passed out presents to all of the employees in the office and now I'm just hangin' out planning what my next move will be....

I'm thinking of heading of to lunch with one of my friends and then stopping by a few stores before heading home and then off to the neighbors for a Christmas Eve get-together......

I started a new job 3 months ago, and have not built up any PTO so I have to work today, so finishing a few network projects today......probably will knock off early though, on christmas eve we usually drive around town and check out the christmas lights, then family and food, and probably a movie....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!

Christmas Eve is present-wrapping for me. Flipping hopeless at it. Every year I swear I'll just buy people box-shaped presents but every year I buy stuff like umbrellas (how the f**k do you wrap that?) & then spend hours on Xmas Eve wrapping the bastard.

Tonight we're going to my mother's. Both brothers and their families will be there for lots o' food and togetherness. :)

Will be a good time as long as my brothers don't try to "out macho" each other as usual.... :unsure::lol:

Christmas Eve is present-wrapping for me. Flipping hopeless at it. Every year I swear I'll just buy people box-shaped presents but every year I buy stuff like umbrellas (how the f**k do you wrap that?) & then spend hours on Xmas Eve wrapping the bastard.

Two words: "Gift bags!"

GiftbagsEveryday01.jpg

Let's see, I USUALLY drive up the street about half a block to the in-laws to load up all the presents for about 2 or 3 trips back to the house, BUT this year, Mother Nature saw fit to drop roughly 2 feet (and still falling) of snow on us, so I'll be hoofing it for about 8 or 9 jaunts back and forth. Ho ho fucking ho. Then, if I have any strength left, I'll probably watch about 15 minutes of Christmas Vacation before nodding off - only to have the kids wake me up at about 4 or 5 a.m. This is the Lower Mainland of B.C., for crying out loud; we NEVER get snow like this. I now it ain't his fault, but if I see a meteorologist in my travels, it'll be all I can do to keep from kicking him in the schnuts.

Just having fun, we've played a few board games and we'll be watching a Christmas movie - then put little 'un to bed and read a special Christmas story.

Then once he's asleep sneak the presents outta the loft and downstairs under the tree. Then relax before tomorrows mayhem!

• My Little Pony
This is the Lower Mainland of B.C., for crying out loud; we NEVER get snow like this.

Right? This is insane. When's the last time we had a white Christmas? And because of it, I'm sure the church service will be cancelled. And if that is, then my day is limited to wrapping gifts and wasting time on here. Merry Christmas everyone.

Just having fun, we've played a few board games and we'll be watching a Christmas movie - then put little 'un to bed and read a special Christmas story.

Then once he's asleep sneak the presents outta the loft and downstairs under the tree. Then relax before tomorrows mayhem!

That's it right there! :tumbsup:

Throw in some gluttony and thats my next few days.

Like Mike I am at a newer job, thank goodness, and have been at work this morning, but a 4 day weekend is just over the horizon and to mimick everyone else, it is snowing like mad here in the Pacific NW and has been for a week. I would hazard a guess at around a foot at my house which is roughly 11" more than usual... :)

Stay safe everyone.

Just come back from the Indian restaurant, great meal.

Just about to settle my daughter down for bed, she`s getting really excited but tired too :tumbsup:

Tonight we're going to my mother's. Both brothers and their families will be there for lots o' food and togetherness. :)

Will be a good time as long as my brothers don't try to "out macho" each other as usual.... :unsure::lol:

This REALLY reminded me of the family in the new movie Four Christmas's with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn!!! LOL

Working the 24th...Nights.........and Working the 25th..Nights....but at time and 1/2 for 12 hours each day worked and 8 hours holiday pay for each , which adds up to a total for the 2 days worked of 52 paid hours, ....and having the weekend off.