Pierced ears only

Faron

Had mine done at about 16 yrs old whilst with an ex girlfriend.

She numbed it with an ice cube and stuck a big needle through it, hurt like hell and I`m a tough guy :rolleyes:

Had my right ear done properly at the shop and eventually had 4 piercings, 2 in each ear.

My mates all followed suit and we were all walking round with George Michael type, thick gold hoops, embarrassing now when I think about it :stupid:

Started to wear a diamond stud in my right ear to be different but took it out as I started to see older blokes walking round with pierced ears which looked out of place IMO.

Wear nothing now but scarred ears :angel:

i started out with just one set of holes, then i got two, and i currently have three holes in each ear. no more. i am a baby when it comes to pain.

How old were you when you first had your ears done? :)

i started out with just one set of holes, then i got two, and i currently have three holes in each ear. no more. i am a baby when it comes to pain.

the first time i did em at like 8 or 9, and they went shut on me, i think when i did em again i was 15.

did the last set of holes like 4 years ago.

the first time i did em at like 8 or 9, and they went shut on me, i think when i did em again i was 15.

did the last set of holes like 4 years ago.

I`ve not worn earrings for probably 17 years, I guess they`ve closed up now :tumbsup:

No tatts and no piercings......never got into that kind of thing.....

Now tattoos is something I`ve never liked at all, especially on women :tumbsup:

Got my left ear pierced in high school. Had it in for around 6 years, took it out when I applied to X-ray school. Never had the right ear done. The saying around my part of the country back then was "Left is right and Right is wrong" when it came to guys getting ears pierced. Of course that's nothing compared with the big ole things kids are jamming in their ears nowadays.

Got my left ear pierced in high school. Had it in for around 6 years, took it out when I applied to X-ray school. Never had the right ear done. The saying around my part of the country back then was "Left is right and Right is wrong" when it came to guys getting ears pierced. Of course that's nothing compared with the big ole things kids are jamming in their ears nowadays.

That saying was the same over here mate, right ears were for women and girly men :tumbsup:

No tatts and no piercings......never got into that kind of thing.....

Same here ...., and strangely enough this never stopped me from loving rock music ! :beerbang::banger:

ive had my Left Ear pierced since i was 10, i wanted to get my right ear done like Johnny Depp, but my mom wont let me.....maybe in a few months :tumbsup:

wanted to do my nose aswell, but i get realllly bad hayfever in Spring, so im not sure its worth it in my case :unsure:

no tats, i cant wait till my body shape is stable enough for a tattoo tho (ive started working out, so i dont wanna get a tat just for it to stretch out in a few years time)

I had my left ear pierced while I was in college. A few years after graduation I just stopped wearing earrings and eventually the hole closed up. Can't say I miss it much.

3 in one ear, 2 in the other and 3 Tatts. Had them pierced when I was in my teens and always had them. Thinking of another Tatt, but undecided as of yet.

Ear piercings 6 total. 3 and 3. Took em out just before my 30th birthday. Told myself after 30 I'd look like I was trying to hard to be 14 again. Have not worn them since. We did all our piercings ourselves back in high school with a potato and a good piercing stud.

Did my left nipple 3 times!! Each time after many cocktails and each time with a safety pin. None lasted more than a couple of months. Tender, tender, tender...

Tattoo's: left arm sleeved. Would like to add some more here and there, but I always told myself one sleeve and I think I will probably stick to it.

Btw: Not a regret one!

Is the chain running between the nose and ear piercings still in style......man I always cringe when I see that.....all I can think of is that it is the first thing to go in a scrap....OUCH!!

In my wildest moments, that NEVER looked like a good piercing choice to me. :unsure: