Australian Tours

JC_AOR

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steel Panther - I've heard another rumour.

Keep your pants on Geoff, Aldo Nova says 'never listen to rumours'......

A big huge WTF? How solid would you rate this rumour? Please do not teazse me this way if it's not to be.

These guys would be in my top 10 most-wanted-to-see-live bands at the moment, for sure.

Steel Panther - I've heard another rumour.

Keep your pants on Geoff, Aldo Nova says 'never listen to rumours'......

As much as I like to give shit about their lyrics, I would go and see them for sure.

Would rather see Aldo Nova though ;)

Yeah Aldo over Steel Panther is a no brainer :)

I agree. You would have to have no brain to see Aldo Nova over Steel Panther. ;)

This rumor has gotta be total shit....

'Motley Crue will be touring Australia with Poison, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, New York Dolls, BB Steal, Roxus, and The Choirboys, August - September 2011'

Where the heck did you hear that?

Who would I want to see most out of all of them? Roxus.

The Steel Panther touring Oz rumour is just that. They poked fun recently at that Collingwood player who apologised for doing, in their words 'the Monster'. They joked that they wanted his phone number for when they came down or something.

'Motley Crue will be touring Australia with Poison, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, New York Dolls, BB Steal, Roxus, and The Choirboys, August - September 2011'

read it on the soundwave forum.

someone talking about the 'soundwave revolution' said it could be that tour.

also mentioned by someone on the motley facebook page.

total bullshit i reckon.

might have to check with craid from bb steal.

read it on the soundwave forum.

someone talking about the 'soundwave revolution' said it could be that tour.

also mentioned by someone on the motley facebook page.

total bullshit i reckon.

might have to check with craid from bb steal.

Really? Very interesting. There's quite a bit of wonder about what that 'Soundwave Revolution' thing is, hey? It'd be awesome if that were the case. With stuff like Slash, Maiden, Saxon, Taking Dawn and stuff on the current Soundwave bill, who knows? Maybe they are looking into something even more in that direction to add to the year. Oh how I'd smile.

I'd be very interested to know who's gonna be in the Roxus line up as word around Melbourne these past few years seem to point to a Roxus line up with just Juno & most of fellow melodic rockers White Widdow. White Widdow tours Europe in latter part of Sept & through October.

The cheque is in the mail hombre, I'm sure the guys appreciate your support and endless promotion :)

Really? Very interesting. There's quite a bit of wonder about what that 'Soundwave Revolution' thing is, hey? It'd be awesome if that were the case. With stuff like Slash, Maiden, Saxon, Taking Dawn and stuff on the current Soundwave bill, who knows? Maybe they are looking into something even more in that direction to add to the year. Oh how I'd smile.

personally i don't think it has anything to do with that soundwave revolution thing. could be worng though. but that's where i read it.

i reckon it's all shit and just someones made up wet dream. can't see a festival like that happening here.

personally i don't think it has anything to do with that soundwave revolution thing. could be worng though. but that's where i read it.

i reckon it's all shit and just someones made up wet dream. can't see a festival like that happening here.

I personally heavily doubt it too, but I also don't doubt that it would actually pull a decent crowd if it did happen.

A lot of these kids will probably see any festival regardless of who's playing, but a lot of them also seem to have interests in the roots of what they listen to. These days in 2011 I certainly think "hair metal" is sitting as well with the kids as it has since it's hey day.

• 2 weeks later...

A recent Warrant play list (March 2011).

Sure Feels Good To Me

Down Boys

Big Talk

Sometimes She Cries

So Damn Pretty (Should Be Against The Law)

D.R.F.S.R.

Heaven

The Show Must Go On

Machine Gun

I Saw Red

Love In Stereo

Sex Ain't Love

Blind Faith

Mr. Rainmaker

Uncle Tom's Cabin

Cherry Pie

I'm pleased to see Mr Rainmaker on there. If I could pick a few more songs I'd like to see them play:

Let It Rain

Bed of Roses

All My Bridges Are Burning

Sad Theresa

April 2031

A recent Warrant play list (March 2011).

Sure Feels Good To Me

Down Boys

Big Talk

Sometimes She Cries

So Damn Pretty (Should Be Against The Law)

D.R.F.S.R.

Heaven

The Show Must Go On

Machine Gun

I Saw Red

Love In Stereo

Sex Ain't Love

Blind Faith

Mr. Rainmaker

Uncle Tom's Cabin

Cherry Pie

I'm pleased to see Mr Rainmaker on there. If I could pick a few more songs I'd like to see them play:

Let It Rain

Bed of Roses

All My Bridges Are Burning

Sad Theresa

April 2031

Nice choice Justin,

looks like Def leppard & Motley Crue & quite possibly crash diet are heading to our shores this year :)

looks like Def leppard & Motley Crue & quite possibly crash diet are heading to our shores this year :)

crashdiet would be a killer show! hopefully this one comes to fruition. Any approximate dates in those whispers you've heard?

def lep and motley would be good too, but I would like if motley dragged poison along for the ride as i haven't seen em since 89.

crashdiet would be a killer show! hopefully this one comes to fruition. Any approximate dates in those whispers you've heard?

def lep and motley would be good too, but I would like if motley dragged poison along for the ride as i haven't seen em since 89.

crash diet are looking at round december, wonder if its the same promoter as the team who bought in hardcore superstar some 5 years ago... geez how time flies :)

• 2 weeks later...