Mark Baker - Future Ain't What It Used To Be

Saga - Detours ('21 Remaster)

Saga - Full Circle ('21 Remaster)

Saga - Marathon ('21 Remaster)

Zelbo - In My Dreams

Life By Night - Glass Walls

Cinema Face - Face Card

Dowling Poole - See You, See Me

Nazareth - Loud n Proud Box set (32CD / 3x 7" singles / 4 x lps (2 single + 2 double)

Valentine - Demos from the Attic

Be-Bop Deluxe - Live! In The Air Age (Box Set)

IQ - The Archive Collection 2003-2017   (Box Set)

Whitesnake - The Rock Album MMXX (White)

Whitesnake - Love Songs MMXX (Red)

Whitesnake - The Blues Album (Blue)

Danger Danger - Cockroach

Kiss - Destroyer (45th Anniversary) 2 CD

Black Sabbath - Paranoid (Super Deluxe Box)

Black Sabbath - Vol 4. (Super Deluxe Box)

Black Sabbath - Sabotage  (Super Deluxe Box)

Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstasy  (Super Deluxe Box)

Peter Goalby - Easy With The Heartaches

Burning Witches - Live Bootleg

Robert Plant/ Alison Krauss - Raise The Roof

Epica - Omega Alive (Earbook)

Pretty Maids - Maid In Japan CD/DVD

Just completing my Alter Bridge collection ahead of the new album in 2022 so picked up Fortress, The Last Hero & Walk the Sky all pretty cheap on Amazon :)

• Like 2

Bang Tango - Live Injection (used)

Curtis Harding - If Words Were Flowers

Fuzzrd - Near Life Experience (pre-order)

The Four Horsemen - Nobody Said It Was Easy (remaster)

Black Stone Cherry - Magic Mountain 

Billy Idol - Whiplash Smile

Styx - Crash of the Crown

Various - A Cellarful of Motown Vol. 5

Trouble - Trouble (remaster)

Metallica- S&M2 (2 cd & blu-ray)

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Back the Way We Came (2 cd)

Sunbomb - Evil & Divine

Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon (remaster)

Vector - Vital

6 hours ago, Glen said:

Just completing my Alter Bridge collection ahead of the new album in 2022 so picked up Fortress, The Last Hero & Walk the Sky all pretty cheap on Amazon :)

The only one I'm missing is Walk the Sky 2.0

I can't bring myself to pay full price for an EP with 1 new track (excellent song called Last Rites) and 6 live tracks. It is a fan cash grab :(

Do you have Live at the O2 Arena? That is well worth getting as it has 2 live cds plus a whole disc of b-sides. Much better value!

1 hour ago, auslander said:

The only one I'm missing is Walk the Sky 2.0

I can't bring myself to pay full price for an EP with 1 new track (excellent song called Last Rites) and 6 live tracks. It is a fan cash grab :(

Do you have Live at the O2 Arena? That is well worth getting as it has 2 live cds plus a whole disc of b-sides. Much better value!

no I pretty much only buy studio albums these days. I can listen to the other stuff on Spotify 👍

Eagles - Live at the LA Forum 76 (2LP) - why do I let myself be scalped !!!

The vinyl is flat nice and quiet - sounds great! It also has the crappiest etching on side 4 I have EVER seen. On top of that - there must be tapes of this full gig because of what has been released - it sounds like a great show  - Eagles fans get teased (the version of the gig has been out on various Hotel Calif. re-issues)  but never get the full show....what a load of sh*te. BUT the biggest bugbear is that Don Felder who was an intrinsic part of the band in this period has been erased from the history of this recording because Don Henley can't get over they had a falling out. As such Don Felder is not mentioned or shown anywhere on this release except for a mention on the writing credit to Hotel California - where he is listed last. HAHAHA comical - everyone knows this song was pretty much Felder's baby...the original writer credits on the actual Hotel California album are Felder/Henley/Frey...but on this they read Henley/Frey/Felder. Pitiful. Oh I see that this has been "produced" by Don Henley ...although the original recording was produced by Bill Szymcyk. Well that speaks volumes to the handling of the release. It's a good job Randy Meisner (best bass player ever) didn't fall out quite as badly with Don H otherwise Donny boy would have re-written history and had Eagles as a f*ckin power trio on this gig. 

You know you think some people - they have so much wealth, influence, respect (in some circles), beyond the dreams of you and me -  but at the end of the day they can be just small minded, sad, pathetic cnuts, surrounded by cash and bitterness!

Edited by Nick C

• 2023 Gold Donors

The Beatles-Anthology 1

Chicago-Very Best of-Only The Beginning

Leonard Cohen-Old Ideas

Heatwave-Greatest Hits

Lynyrd Skynyrd-Skynyds Innyrds/Their Greatest Hits

The Police-Every Breath You Take-The Singles

The Rolling Stones-Some Girls

Silverstein-A Ship in the Sand

-Rescue

11 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

The Beatles-Anthology 1

Chicago-Very Best of-Only The Beginning

Leonard Cohen-Old Ideas

Heatwave-Greatest Hits

Lynyrd Skynyrd-Skynyds Innyrds/Their Greatest Hits

The Police-Every Breath You Take-The Singles

The Rolling Stones-Some Girls

Silverstein-A Ship in the Sand

-Rescue

When any fellow music nerd asks me my favourite Stones album, I dutifully say "Exile on Main Street" but secretly it is really "Some Girls". 😉

• Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
30 minutes ago, auslander said:

When any fellow music nerd asks me my favourite Stones album, I dutifully say "Exile on Main Street" but secretly it is really "Some Girls". 😉

Sticky Fingers is my favorite release from them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

Sticky Fingers is my favorite release from them

Yeah it's hard to pick just one... Sticky Fingers, Beggars Banquet, Let it Bleed  Black and Blue ... I guess "Hot Rocks" might be the real go-to album!

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, auslander said:

Yeah it's hard to pick just one... Sticky Fingers, Beggars Banquet, Let it Bleed  Black and Blue ... I guess "Hot Rocks" might be the real go-to album!

"Hot Rocks" I + II and "Jump Back" are a good start.

• Like 1

Playing a bit of catch up after all my crap this year. Still so many to get and nowhere near enough funds to get them but picked these up over the last month or two, and got some as christmas presents.

Band Maid - Conqueror

Band Maid - Unseen world (Jap 2CD with blu ray import box set)

Crazy Lixx - Sound of the live minority

Crazy Lixx - Street lethal

Diamante - American dream

Daniel Leigh - Any other name

Buckcherry - Warpaint

Buckcherry - Hell bound

Bon Jovi - 2020

Vanilla Ninja - Encore

Eskimo Callboy - MMXX (Hypa Hypa Edition)

Ricky Warwick - When life was hard and fast

Midnite City - Itch you cant scratch

Jim Peterik & World Stage - Tigress

L.A. Guns - Checkered past