What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

DOOMSDAY NEWS III - Thrashing East Live (this one is for you Aris!)

DRILL - White Finger

JET - Dirty Sweet EP

THUNDER - Laughing on Judgement Day

3D ELECTRIC JESUS - Anonymous (with 2 of the memnbers of RAW TRIXX)

all for $0.65 (they're not Free now)

TKO - Below The Belt

Love that album!! Only have it on cassette though :angry2: Good pick up Rick!

I got it from CD Baby. Damn I love these guys! Remind me big time of 80's era Helix.

TKO - Below The Belt

I got it from CD Baby. Damn I love these guys! Remind me big time of 80's era Helix.

TKO was great! Make sure you get the reissues on Divebomb if you don't have them already. Awesome job on those.

I've been buying way too much music of late. the Metal Mind reissues have been my musical fix.

TKO - Below The Belt

TKO was great! Make sure you get the reissues on Divebomb if you don't have them already. Awesome job on those.

I've been buying way too much music of late. the Metal Mind reissues have been my musical fix.

Just picked up the other two Divebomb releases last week. That was my introduction to TKO. Very glad I got 'em, all of them are great.

TKO - Below The Belt

Just picked up the other two Divebomb releases last week. That was my introduction to TKO. Very glad I got 'em, all of them are great.

Do you have the War Babies Rick? Brad Sinsel sings on that one and it's also very good.

TKO - Below The Belt

Do you have the War Babies Rick? Brad Sinsel sings on that one and it's also very good.

Yup, I picked up War Babies just after it was released. Great album. I never knew he also sang on the TKO albums until just a few weeks back though. :anon:

Pre-ordered three copies of the new Edguy last week--one for me and my two brothers. They won't arrive until the end of this month but ordering through Amazon UK was much cheaper than the Nuclear Blast website. I can't wait to hear it.

Have you heard the Robin Hood single?? weak!! hope its better then that.

Go jump on a pole, Matt. Everything I've heard from the album rocks! After this weekend I plan to be well acquainted with it.

So you haven't heard half the songs on it yet, then? ;)

Actually, the entire thing is quite phenomenal! The only song that isn't quite grabbing me by the balls is "Breathe."

Yeah I was just jesting because I like to see you frown. Plus, 2 of the first 3 songs do suck (which is all I'd heard when I made that comment), but overall it's a pretty damn good CD. Of course the songs are WAAAY too long and there are 3 piece of shit songs, but the rest is very nice.

Turbulence - Keepers of the Light (new EP, direct from the band)

Thrift store score for a buck: Shy England, MISSPENT YOUTH

Could've snagged Poison's NATIVE TONGUE and a Blue Oyster Cult best-of too, but the Poison disc was missing, it was just an empty jewel case (:taz:) and the B.O.C. disc looked like someone's Kitty had been using it for scratching practice. The Shy CD was in pretty mint shape tho (even though the jewelcase was all banged up).

*SIGH* It breaks my heart when I see people aren't treating their CDs with the same tender loving care that I do.

*SIGH* It breaks my heart when I see people aren't treating their CDs with the same tender loving care that I do.

Same. If only every hard rock/heavy metal CDs that were ever pressed in the world will pass by my hands, you wouldn't find a single tab indent. The minor scuffs, we cannot prevent that as we play the CDs several times.

Phil Cristian - 'No Prisoner' ; stoked with this. Is the original that easy to pick up for under $10 or did I get a bargain? Happy. Very.

Same. If only every hard rock/heavy metal CDs that were ever pressed in the world will pass by my hands, you wouldn't find a single tab indent. The minor scuffs, we cannot prevent that as we play the CDs several times.

same here.

i just can't get it how come people is treating some discs like shit, i once or twice, had found a cd with many scratches, the inserts were bent and signed, some are torn, awful thing.