What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Reckless Love - Speed Princess (CDsingle, 3 songs not featured on their new album)

Do I need to demand this from you, or are you already sending it to me as we speak?

Would totally like to get my hands on this as well. ;) Speed Princess was the song that got me interested in them in the first place when it was on Myspace before Ollie joined to Crashdiet. Freakishly good song!

It's on the way to you, Geoff my man, as we speak.

In your dreams mate! :nyanya:

What a little beauty of cd this is. Good stuff. And pretty rare to get hold of as well.

Did I mention it's a great piece of plastic? :D

Reckless Love - Speed Princess (CDsingle, 3 songs not featured on their new album)

Do I need to demand this from you, or are you already sending it to me as we speak?

Would totally like to get my hands on this as well. ;) Speed Princess was the song that got me interested in them in the first place when it was on Myspace before Ollie joined to Crashdiet. Freakishly good song!

What a little beauty of cd this is. Good stuff. And pretty rare to get hold of as well.

I have this disc but haven't listened to it for a long time now. Probably 2 years.....

My memories of it... horrible!!!!! After listening to this i was always surprised as to how they got signed... yes I recall it being that bad.

Maybe I'll have to pull it out and have another listen

Mastedon - 3 (Japanese +1)

Getting that on Saturday as a late Christmas present (long story) - not sure whether I'm looking forward to it now after some of the comments on here about the album.

It is definitely one you either like or you don't James. It made a lot of people's top 10 spot last year, although I know that some people really didn't get on with it. It was indeed my number 1 disc of last year and I absolutely love it.

:2up:

:)

Getting that on Saturday as a late Christmas present (long story) - not sure whether I'm looking forward to it now after some of the comments on here about the album.

It is definitely one you either like or you don't James. It made a lot of people's top 10 spot last year, although I know that some people really didn't get on with it. It was indeed my number 1 disc of last year and I absolutely love it.

Upon first listen, it's got some brilliant spots on it, and the vocals are just top quality all the way. More spins will tell me if this sticks or not. Spin #2 beginning right now... :)

Upon first listen, it's got some brilliant spots on it, and the vocals are just top quality all the way. More spins will tell me if this sticks or not. Spin #2 beginning right now... :)

John Elefante is awesome on this as usual & I just love the variation throughout the whole album. Something there for virtually everyone I think.

John Elefante is awesome on this as usual & I just love the variation throughout the whole album. Something there for virtually everyone I think.

Agreed, a ton of variation, some spots you can really hear the Kansas come out as well. The more I listen, the more brilliant it's sounding. :D

{The Other} Bad Company - Holy Water :lol:

Also just purchased {The Other} Bad Company - Company Of Strangers :tumbsup:

Purchased and expecting thru the letterbocks over the next few weeks or so

Horizontal Ladies Club - Galloping into the Western Hemisphere

HLC - HLC

Pavlov's Dog - Has Anyone Here Seen Sigfried

Pavlov's Dog - Lost in America

Rock Candy = Sucker For A Pretty Face

Cant believe i found this today & paid only £5 for it!

Horizontal Ladies Club - Alcohol of Fame (CDR).....kind of given by Tommy Marolda (as I grabbed some HLC CD's) as it was never released.

Rock Candy = Sucker For A Pretty Face

Cant believe i found this today & paid only £5 for it!

You unbelievable lucky bastard. :guitbannana:

I nearly shit myself when i found it!

In all my time of cd hunting, this is my biggest find. :dance: