Courtesy of Janne Stark:

Balls - Chameleon

Overdrive - Let The Metal Do The Talking

Locomotive Breath - Heavy Machinery

Mountain of Power - s/t

How does Janne 's Balls sound Pete?

Balls are heavy.

Tane Cain - S/T :bananamac:

I have to remember to get that (when I have some cash that is!)

One of those albums I never thought would get released, haven`t played it yet! :bananamac:

Had to run by Wally-World today and pick up the new KISS CD. Man, I wish the DVD that came with it was more than 6 songs, but for 2 CDs and a DVD for $12, I can't really bitch.

Faro - Angelost

Pleasure Dome - For your personal amusement

Relapsed - Into a former state

Safe Haven - s/t

Shylock - Devotion

Silence - Open road

Silver - Gold

State of Mind - Memory lane

Off ebay:

Helter Skelter - Cry For Love

The Harlots - s/t EP

Both are later incarnations of the Candy Harlots. Very rare! Got em at $30 each.

Off ebay:

Helter Skelter - Cry For Love

The Harlots - s/t EP

Both are later incarnations of the Candy Harlots. Very rare! Got em at $30 each.

Helter Skelter is nice rarity. Pity the full album never got released.

The Harlots is pretty ordinary, except for 'She Shines' which is a great track that the candy harlots played.

Got some more CD's in the mail today;

Yngwie Malmsteen - "Perpetual Flame" (2009)

Rawk Kandy - "Rawk Kandy" (2009)

Joetown - "Pills and Ammo" (2008)

Scarlet Sins - "Scarlet Sins" (2008)

Seven Thorns - "Forest Majesty" (2009,single)

Shylock - Devotion

ME TOO YAYAYAYAYYA!

great disc! but seriously.... if you were told this was Crystal Ball youd believe it.

No I wouldn't. This sounds nothing like Crystal Ball, especially the shit they've been shovelling out since their first 2 CDs. Sorry doofus, don't hear that comparison at all.

In the mail yesterday:

Nasty Idols - Cruel Intention

Nasty Idols - Vicious

Nasty Idols - Heroes for Sale

All Perris Records reissues and I am happy with them. Thanks for the advice on the other thread everyone.

BTW, this is the 4th time or so that I have bought from Perris Records and Tom always ships very quickly and answers questions.

I ordered this on Saturday morning and it arrived Wednesday. Very cool.

Still waiting on that Dirty Penny cd though.

Shylock - Devotion

ME TOO YAYAYAYAYYA!

great disc! but seriously.... if you were told this was Crystal Ball youd believe it.

No I wouldn't. This sounds nothing like Crystal Ball, especially the shit they've been shovelling out since their first 2 CDs. Sorry doofus, don't hear that comparison at all.

You don't like 'Time Walker'..... :yikes: ....It's the only one I've heard by them but I'll be hearing the rest of them for sure..... :bowdown:

Shylock - Devotion

ME TOO YAYAYAYAYYA!

You don't like 'Time Walker'..... :yikes: ....It's the only one I've heard by them but I'll be hearing the rest of them for sure..... :bowdown:

Yeah, I was being a little harsh. I don't hate any of their albums, but I also don't really like anything since the first two. They're all way too samey and there's just no killer songs anymore. If you haven't heard them, you need the first two. If you like 'Time walker' they will blow your mind. If I were you, to really appreciate these guys, I'd buy their discography from latest release to earliest... that way the first two will seem even more special.

Shylock - Devotion

ME TOO YAYAYAYAYYA!

Yeah, I was being a little harsh. I don't hate any of their albums, but I also don't really like anything since the first two. They're all way too samey and there's just no killer songs anymore. If you haven't heard them, you need the first two. If you like 'Time walker' they will blow your mind. If I were you, to really appreciate these guys, I'd buy their discography from latest release to earliest... that way the first two will seem even more special.

I think you are too harsh on CB also.

But CB, Sahara Rain and Shylock could be the same band!!!

Turning Of The Gears-Sensory Obliteration

Vanishing Incas-The Sun Revolution

DigHayZoose-MagentaMantaLoveTree

Ecstacy In Numbers-The Search

Warrant-Dog Eat Dog

Depeche Mode-101 (2CD)

Blind Melon-Soup

SRV-In Step

Wicked Swimming Dog-From Here To Your Garden

Zoo People-S/T

Once Fish-From The Breathing Room To Ward...

Run Westy Run-Cockroach Park

Pryme Directive-Hands Of Strength

ZZ Top-Antenna

Come Dancing With The Kinks-The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986

Fahrenheit-She Tears Me Down CD/EP (1992 UK World Records AMAZING!!!)

FahrenheitShe.jpg