What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Still waiting for the world`s hardest to find album - Holly Woods & Toronto - Assault And Flattery :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Hope it turns up mate! Not my fave Toronto album but if your a completeist then I guess ya goddageddit! I wouldn't mind it seemed to be everywhere dead cheap a few years ago, but coz it's on the now defunkt Long Island it's suddenly hard to find!

Maybe Rock Candy should re-issue it!, I really should start getting the Toronto stuff on CD (although I have it on vinyl), but unless I found it cheap I'd be giving this one a miss due to the price.

I have it on order from the seller that I think Jez got his Kansas from, reliable, possibly but very slow, said it`s in stock when I ordered but I`ve been waiting for 7 weeks and they`ve took my money :crying:

Which seller was it again Faron?

Still waiting for the world`s hardest to find album - Holly Woods & Toronto - Assault And Flattery :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Hope it turns up mate! Not my fave Toronto album but if your a completeist then I guess ya goddageddit! I wouldn't mind it seemed to be everywhere dead cheap a few years ago, but coz it's on the now defunkt Long Island it's suddenly hard to find!

Maybe Rock Candy should re-issue it!, I really should start getting the Toronto stuff on CD (although I have it on vinyl), but unless I found it cheap I'd be giving this one a miss due to the price.

I have it on order from the seller that I think Jez got his Kansas from, reliable, possibly but very slow, said it`s in stock when I ordered but I`ve been waiting for 7 weeks and they`ve took my money :crying:

Caiman

Caiman

Top seller mate - have ordered hundreds of things and Always come thorugh everytime. You can send them an email (always pretty good customer service) or they will refund you if you are not happy. :tumbsup:

Caiman

Top seller mate - have ordered hundreds of things and Always come thorugh everytime. You can send them an email (always pretty good customer service) or they will refund you if you are not happy. :tumbsup:

Sent them an email a while back asking for confirmation the cd was in stock as it was showing as such - no reply.

Emailed again yesterday, we`ll see where we go from there :tumbsup:

Trail By Fire remaster-Journey

All for $21aus. brand new on sale.

Very nice mate :tumbsup:

Picked these up after work today:

BLACK SABBATH-LIVE AT LAST (REMASTERED)

BLACK SABBATH-PARANOID (REMASTERED

Very nice Dominick, Classic Sabbath, great album Paranoid and Live At Last is decent but Past Lives is the longer and better version :tumbsup:

Very nice Dominick, Classic Sabbath, great album Paranoid and Live At Last is decent but Past Lives is the longer and better version :tumbsup:

Thanx Faron!

I picked them both up because I have a shitty copy of L.A.L. and my PARANOID copy is beat to shit.

I've been looking for the remastered version of PARANOID for quite some time now.

Remastered albums have been draining my wallet. Not to mention Mission Impossible when I get home with a bag full of c.d.'s :unsure:

Thanx Faron!

I picked them both up because I have a shitty copy of L.A.L. and my PARANOID copy is beat to shit.

I've been looking for the remastered version of PARANOID for quite some time now.

Remastered albums have been draining my wallet. Not to mention Mission Impossible when I get home with a bag full of c.d.'s :unsure:

I`m sure Mrs Junky gets a listening pleasure from your purchases :lol:

Edguy - Tinnitus Sanctus

Good man.

Ordered..

Toto - Falling In Between :tumbsup:

Bad man.

:lol: Thanks mate

This fucking week:

Phoenix Effect - Cyanide Skies (-09)

Angel House - World On Fire (-06)

Masquerage - Work-Holic-Fool (-06)

Spiha - Spiritual Hallucination (-05)

L-60 - s/t (-03)

Karen Single Band - Wide Open (-01)

Some great trades:

Trash Can Baby - s/t (-93)

The Scream Clan - s/t (-03)

Robin Black & The Intergalactic Rock Stars - Planet:Fame (-02)

Kickstart - Your Life For Today (-94)

Thanks Lindsay (glam junkie) :drink:

Tempting Fate - s/t (-94)

Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation (-90)

System Seven - Perspectives (-90)

Vain - No Respect (-89)

E.G. Daily - Tearing Down The Walls (-99)

Faster Pussycat - s/t (-87)

Raging Slab - s/t (-89)

Radio Active Cats - s/t (-91)

Sounds Like Water - Released (-92)

Spiders & Snakes - 2000 Retro (-93)

Thanks Terry (martinsane) :drink:

Thanx Faron!

I`m sure Mrs Junky gets a listening pleasure from your purchases :lol:

Faron!

Mrs. Junky don't need to know shit!!!

SSSSHHHHHHHHH! :whistle: