What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Just got Wildside-Under The Influence in the mail today. It's going in the car first thing tomorrow morning. I'm pretty pumped, I just hope it's as good as everyone on the band comment page says it is!

BT that Wildside CD Kicks ASS!

Another happy listener! :lol: When I finally get it playing later this morning I have this feeling it's going to be similiar to the experience I had the first time I heard Hardline--Double Eclipse...I was totally blown away!

I've been a very good girl this week.....(as far as CDs go.....now MOVIES??? YIKES!! :o:lol:)

All I've gotten this week is:

Soul Doctor ~ Soul Doctor

Sons Of Angels ~ Sons Of Angels

Can't these people come up with REAL album names???? :angry: Sorry.....pet peeve :lol:

I have got:

Neverland

Dalton 1st and 2nd

Hugo fire in the sky

And 3 Kiss DVD's

AWESOME!!!!!

Hmmm....'bought' some cool discs....

Brand New Idol ~ "Still Beautiful...Falling Apart"

CTRL~ "Lose the Image"

Alphaville's ~ "Afternoons in Utopia"

Clan of Xymox ~ "Farewell"

Guest timosand

JLP,

as I can see that you like goth rock, have you ever tried Concrete Blonde (not sure if it can be described as goth rock, but it's really good!) or Two Witches (Finland's best goth band!)? I do like also some Spandau Ballet and Depeche Mode..

Can't these people come up with REAL album names???? :angry:  Sorry.....pet peeve :lol:

You mean like I, II, III, IV as in Led Zeppelin? :lol:

:lol::lol: Yeahhhhhh......those were all very imaginative titles too!!!

sorry......you'd just think someone with all those creative juices could come up with something better, eh???? :lol:

JLP,

as I can see that you like goth rock, have you ever tried Concrete Blonde (not sure if it can be described as goth rock, but it's really good!) or Two Witches (Finland's best goth band!)? I do like also some Spandau Ballet and Depeche Mode..

Timo...

I've heard some Concrete Blonde stuff....and yes, it's a bit different. Atmospheric...a bit moody, perhaps...but not Goth. And to be honest, I've never really heard more than what was played by Mtv back in the day when it was on.

The Finnish band you mention, Two Witches, however...I would be VERY interested in! How can I check their stuff out? Buy it?

Thanks!!

Went to a used CD store downtown today and bought, brand new:

ANNIHILATOR - Set The World On Fire. These guys are from here in Maple Ridge, BC. Home of Greg Moore, stock car driver. RIP, Greg. This CD is now out-of-print and hard to get here in Vancouver.

Went to my local CD store and bought:

ANNIHILATOR - Criteria For A Black Widow

This afternoon, in the mail, came:

JADED HEART - The Journey Will Never End

Talk about getting more BANG for your buck. Awesome CDs, fellas!!!!

Today got home to find English Steel I - Start 'Em Young and Sleeze Beez - Screwed Blued & Tattoed in the mailbox. Also picked up Hanoi Rocks - Self Destruction Blues and Earl Thomas Conley - Greatest Hits Vol. II. And I have Friday off for the first time in about a year, it should be a good weekend. :D

Guest timosand
JLP,

Timo...

I've heard some Concrete Blonde stuff....and yes, it's a bit different. Atmospheric...a bit moody, perhaps...but not Goth. And to be honest, I've never really heard more than what was played by Mtv back in the day when it was on.

The Finnish band you mention, Two Witches, however...I would be VERY interested in! How can I check their stuff out? Buy it?

Thanks!!

There's sound clips available on their website. There's also Two Witches merchandise available, but I couldn't find out how to order from their website.

Two Witches Official

Other sites:

http://twowitches.fingoth.net/

http://www.angelfire.com/wi/twowitches/

http://usuarios.lycos.es/bloodykisses/TWO_WITCHES_Index.htm

If you want to buy Two Witches CDs, here you can find some of them:

Cyberware

There's a lot of other places where you can buy their CDs. So if you're interested enough, you'll find for sure where to buy other Two Witches CDs.

B)

i got the Hanson - underneath cd today

Hey, Mustang, what did you think?

I like it. there are about 4 songs that i really liked right off. the others will grow on me but for under $10 new i have already gotten my money's worth.

I think in a couple more albums they will be a pure straight ahead rock band.

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! FINALLY, I won on Ebay:

JADED HEART - Mystery Eyes + 2 bonus songs (Japanese Import)

I'm soooo friggin' happy now!!! Last week, I was bidding on the same CD and lost. The final bid was $47US; mine was $46US. This time, I won it for $37US!

I lost twice already on this CD. The first time was the original version. I hope the first guy that won the original version of this CD is pissed by now. Haha!!! Now, I get the extra songs.

AT LEAST, I gave the last guy a run for his money and I didn't feel bad about losing 'cause the guy that beat me has to pay $5.00US for shipping.

After paying for the CD, it just cost me $58.00 in Canadian funds. Oh, well. I earn more Canadian Tire money-on-the-card.

Went on bit spree last week, came home with the following:

Kansas Device,Voice,Drum

Rick Springfield S/D/A/A

Phil Lynott The Phil Lynott Album

" "' Solo In Soho

W.A.S.P Neon God

Takara Blind In Paradise

Jet 68 Superqueen

Coming this week,I got coming

Jaded Heart Trust

Last Autumn Dream S/T

Firehouse Prime Time