What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Great Day In The CD Buying Dept today........

Widowmaker-Stand By For Pain

Dirty Deeds-Real World

Blissed-Waking Up The Dead

Bulletproof Fever-A Tribute To Ted Nugent

Jesse Strange-S/T

Riot-Shine On

Collision-S/T

Victory-Hungry Hearts

The Company Of Snakes-Here They Go Again

Sinner-The End Of Sanctuary

The Streetwalkin'Cheetahs-Guitars,Guns and Gold

Covered Like A Hurricane-A Tribute To The Scorpions

Nickelback-The Long Road

Dropbox-S/T

Thanks again hsf.... :drink:

Hey, no problem! We need to start making this an event. We'll make a map of the area and hit each place every so often (at least Pittsburgh, Akron, and Cleveland.)

Good day one and all! :drink:

What a day yesterday!

The Bacon Brothers - Forosoco

Baton Rouge - Lights Out On The Playground

Beggars & Thieves - s/t

Blissed - Waking Up The Dead

Buckcherry - Time Bomb

Col. Parker - Rock n Roll Music

Coverdale/Page - s/t

Europe - Prisoners In Paradise

Fallen Angels

Hanson - 3 Car Garage

Heart - The Road Home

Nickelback - The Long Road

Jim Peterik and World Stage - s/t

Quiet Riot - Alive And Well

Quiet Riot - Guilty Pleasures

Jamie Rowe - Peppermint Daisy Music

SR-71 - Tomorrow

Rod Stewart - Unplugged

Izzy Stradlin - 117*

Ken Tamplin - Soul Survivor

The Unband - Retarder

Scott Weiland - 12 Bar Blues

Widowmaker - Blood & Bullets

Robin Zander - s/t

Also picked up Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven's Last Night and Paul Gilbert -King Of Clubs.

And, worst move of the day, thinking I was knowing something and not checking w/ SHK first, I picked up a Tribute to AC/DC (so I thought) and ended up purchasing the POS Remixed To Hell album. I'm getting rid of it at the local CD Warehouse and not even burning it to add to my collection. (I think. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have it there, but it's embarassing as hell and pisses me off that I bought it in the first place. Other than that and the ticket, yesterday was phenomenal!)

Hey, no problem! We need to start making this an event. We'll make a map of the area and hit each place every so often (at least Pittsburgh, Akron, and Cleveland.)

Good day one and all! :drink:

So you guys didn't have any problems with both finding a cd you both wanted at the same time did ya? :P I'm can just see 2 guys in a fist fight in some hole in the wall music store over a mutually discovered hidden gem :hammer::D:D

:lol: I wanna know about the ticket......what happened??? Lead foot????

Sounds like you guys had a ball!!! :D

Funny, actually. Not a speeding ticket, but a parking ticket. (Although, got a good scare on the way to Pittsburgh. Almost pooped my pants!)

Walked away from the meter without putting any coin into it. $11 fine. I drive 1 1/2 hours 4 times in the last month and average spending well over $100/day each time and they fine me! Bastards! Next time, I'm going to Akron!

(It's wonderful being absent-minded. Can't you tell? :wacko: )

We did have a blast, in spite of the ticket though! :banger:

:lol: Went out on a limb this week......and basically I have NO idea what I've gotten here yet........:blink:

Belladonna - S/T

Michael Stanley Band - (OHIO boys!!!)

and...... NIN.......had to hear the song "Closer" :o:lol:

Hey MJ Michael Stanley rocks. His best cd is "you cant fight fashion" it is a melodic cracker!!

Hey MJ Michael Stanley rocks. His best cd is "you cant fight fashion" it is a melodic cracker!!

There are a ton of Michael Stanley Band cd's for $3 a piece at one of the local pawn shops but I never bought any due to not knowing who they are. I'm going to pick this one up today to hear how they sound.

COOL!!! They've played around here about a bazillion times.....but I've never seen them...or even heard them!!

Listening now.........

My wife loves MSB...We have seen him 5-6 times he is always playing in the Youngstown area.I think the best CD is Michael Stanley...Live In Tangiers-The Acoustic Shows..this was recorded live in Arkon at the Tangiers,really good stuff.Also if you listen to his real early stuff,Joe Walsh used to play with him.

Yesterday, Snakeryder - D.O.A came in the mail. It's 'ok', nothing special. I played it a few times. They remind me of Cinderella. I'd rate it 7.5/10 IMHO. I'll give it some more spins, though.

Last night I ordered, TNT - My Religion. I like this one so much better. The ballads 'Perfectly' and 'Song For Diana' are absolutely amazing. I think it's THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR, IMHO!!!

Last night I ordered, TNT - My Religion. I like this one so much better. The ballads 'Perfectly' and 'Song For Diana' are absolutely amazing. I think it's THE ALMBUM OF THE YEAR, IMHO!!!

you are not wrong there my friend.

definitely one of the best this year, if not the best! :headbanger:

Just got in from some music hunting and found

Desmond Child - Discipline

Blackeyed Susan - Electric Rattlebone

21 Guns - Salute

L.A. Guns - Cuts

Plus found 4 Girlschool albums which I'm mailing off this week to have CDs made of them.

Play Dirty

Hit and Run

Nightmare at Maple Cross

Screaming Blue Murder

Dave I have all the Girlschool Cds bar Nightmare-if you want copies let me know

Last night I ordered, TNT - My Religion.  I like this one so much better.  The ballads 'Perfectly' and 'Song For Diana' are absolutely amazing. I think it's THE ALMBUM OF THE YEAR, IMHO!!!

you are not wrong there my friend.

definitely one of the best this year, if not the best! :headbanger:

Sure is!! And guess who's going to see them in June... :lol:

FINALLY!!!!!!!! :headbanger:

Just got the new HANSON album, "UNDERNEATH"

It's so fuckin' good, I wish you guys understood how great Hanson truly is.

(Sorry Jason, trying to follow BLS with Hanson is pretty pathetic, so I had to try to make fun of it myself before everyone else started in, at least to dull the pain a little.)

Actually, it is a very good album. As I started to listen to it, I was like "I heard this stuff acoustically. This isn't any better." But then the stuff I hadn't heard yet came on and it was like "WOW, glad I picked this up!" I listened to it in the car on the way home from school tonight. Gonna finish it up later, but I only have 3 tracks to go.