What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Omen - Warning of Danger

Scorpions - Lonesome Crow

Scorpions - fly to the Rainbow

Scorpions - Original classics (In Trance, Virgin Killer, Taken by Force)

Orange Goblin - A Eulogy for the Damned

Little Caesar - S/T

Iron Savior - The Landing

Gentle Giant - Free Hand

Vega - Kiss of Life

Nektar - A Tab in the Ocean

Nektar - Remember the Future

The Last Vegas - The Other Side EP

:banger: :banger: :banger:

Nightranger-Big Life

REO Speedwagon-Good Trouble

A couple of crackers there matey, Good Trouble is one of my favourite REO albums :tumbsup:

Scorpions - Lonesome Crow

Scorpions - fly to the Rainbow

Scorpions - Original classics (In Trance, Virgin Killer, Taken by Force)

Excellent mate, early Scorps, what a brilliant era :bowdown:

Happy days! Package from Retrospect arrived today (birthday present from my mum):

The Pact - Rock The Nite

Megaton Blonde - s/t

Lynzee - Man Of The People

:headbanger:

Wednesday 13 - Fang Bang

Warrant - Rockoholic (I didn't find this as good as some of you but it was cheap so WTF)

and most importantly...one step closer to completing my Shakra collection:

Shakra - Moving Force

If anyone has Everest or Infected or Power Ride and they wanna part ways for trade or Paypal, let me know. :whistle:

Shakra - Moving Force

If anyone has Everest or Infected or Power Ride and they wanna part ways for trade or Paypal, let me know. :whistle:

You need to also look into both Skansis albums. Pure Shakra. The second one... i cant even tell it isnt Shakra.

FOREIGNER - Original Album Series Pack (S/T + Double Vision + Head Games + 4 + Agent Provocateur)

Superb albums :bowdown:

Shakra - Moving Force

You need to also look into both Skansis albums. Pure Shakra. The second one... i cant even tell it isnt Shakra.

Excellent, I am on it! I was digging around on their record label to see if they had other bands like Shakra but didn't any. Thanks much....

Shakra - Moving Force

Excellent, I am on it! I was digging around on their record label to see if they had other bands like Shakra but didn't any. Thanks much....

Yeah, verified. If you like Shakra you'll certainly dig Skansis.

Just out of curioisty, Jeff, do you have the Crystal Ball albums? They don't sound too much like Shakra, but I think most fans would like both bands. Especially their first 2 CDs.

Shakra - Moving Force

Just out of curioisty, Jeff, do you have the Crystal Ball albums? They don't sound too much like Shakra, but I think most fans would like both bands. Especially their first 2 CDs.

Agree with what G boy says.

Shakra - Moving Force

Agree with what G boy says.

Just trying to think of other Shakra like bands... maybe the first two MoonDoc albums?

Shakra - Moving Force

Crystal Ball....nope, but I will check them out too. I see they have a handful of releases starting around the same time as Shakra. The description on the main page sounds pretty good. Thanks!

Shakra - Moving Force

Crystal Ball....nope, but I will check them out too. I see they have a handful of releases starting around the same time as Shakra. The description on the main page sounds pretty good. Thanks!

I see many of those Shakra and Crystal Balls over at amazon for decent prices.

Shakra - Moving Force

I see many of those Shakra and Crystal Balls over at amazon for decent prices.

Very funny Wes...

Very very quick stop at the pawn shop today (it's hard scrounging with a two year old handing you every cd and dvd he can grab, then trying his best to tip over flat screen tvs! :lol: ):

Triumph - Edge Of Excess

Blue - Blue (Marc Storace on vox)

38 Special - Bone Against Steel

Candy~ Whatever Happened to Fun (Rock Candy Re-issue)

Whats that one like?

Very pop rock. Not for everyone. I dig it, I used to have it on vinyl. Bubble gum rock with horrible 8o's lyrics but I LOVE it :D

Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball (Special Edition)

The Enid - In The Region Of The Sumer Stars (Mantella Vers.)

The Enid - Aerie Faerie Nonsens (Mantella Vers.)

The Enid - Something Wicked This Way Comes (Mantella Vers.)

The Enid - Touch Me (Mantella Vers.)

The Enid - White Goddess (Mantella Vers.)

The Enid - Tripping The Light Fantastic (Mantella Vers.)