What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Just updated to CD some Alice Cooper that I only had on vinyl ....

Lace And Whiskey

Goes To Hell

From The Inside

I have the first two on CD already but I too need to update From The Inside to CD. It has one of my favorite Alice Cooper songs...How you gonna see me now.

All 3 are a great part in Alice's history and 3 albums I love......I wish he would go back to doing that style rather than the stuff he does now.

"You and Me" off Lace And Whiskey is one of my all time favourite Alice songs and one hell of an underated album and "Goes To Hell" and "From The Inside" are just full of classics IMO and the Alice Cooper I like to remember :tumbsup:

Lace And Whiskey

Goes To Hell

From The Inside

I have the first two on CD already but I too need to update From The Inside to CD. It has one of my favorite Alice Cooper songs...How you gonna see me now.

All 3 are a great part in Alice's history and 3 albums I love......I wish he would go back to doing that style rather than the stuff he does now.

"You and Me" off Lace And Whiskey is one of my all time favourite Alice songs and one hell of an underated album and "Goes To Hell" and "From The Inside" are just full of classics IMO and the Alice Cooper I like to remember :tumbsup:

I like Lace and Whiskey but its nowhere near my favorite. Goes to Hell I feel is his most underrated.

Lace And Whiskey

Goes To Hell

From The Inside

I like Lace and Whiskey but its nowhere near my favorite. Goes to Hell I feel is his most underrated.

I was just playing that last night (Goes To Hell) :tumbsup:

I went to my local and picked this up:

CORROSION OF CONFORMITY-EYE FOR AN EYE

Slaves Of New Brunswick - S/T

Scorpions - Moment Of Glory

Mark Mangold - Mirror Image

Glen Burtnick - Retrospectacle

Project X - Blueprint For Xcess

Crown Of Thorns - Breakthrough

Innocent - S/T

Departure - S/T

MESHUGGAH - Chaosphere

will we sharp our paypal steel for mad max beauty? :tumbsup:

edit: hail ebay! a sealed copy for framing....what a celestial beauty!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...utorefresh=true

Man that's so cool. It must go into a frame, I have a sealed copy of Strypers To Hell With The Devil angel cover in a frame on my wall. Good luck I hope you win it. Have the seller build a crate for it so it doesn't get damaged.

Having a few drinks at lunch followed by CD shopping... hmm...

Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar (bought 2, one with a slipcase, one without by accident in my spending frenzy)

Type O Negative - Origin of the Feces

Within Temptation - The Heart of Everything (Jap w/OBI)

Murderdolls - Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls

Marilyn Manson - The Golden Age

The Donnas - American Teenage Rock'n'Roll Machine

Styx - Paradise Theatre

Killer Dwarfs - Method to the Madness

Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Christmas Attic

Vixen - s/t

Marilyn Manson - Smells Like Children

Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar (bought 2, one with a slipcase, one without by accident in my spending frenzy)

Type O Negative - Origin of the Feces

Within Temptation - The Heart of Everything (Jap w/OBI)

Murderdolls - Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls

Marilyn Manson - The Golden Age

The Donnas - American Teenage Rock'n'Roll Machine

Styx - Paradise Theatre

Killer Dwarfs - Method to the Madness

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Christmas Attic

Vixen - s/t

Marilyn Manson - Smells Like Children

looks like you raided my CD collection . I just dont have the Murderdolls or the Donnas

Mario Resto - Scenes From The Reality

VishusgruV - S/T

Medicine Man - A Dark And Dangerous Rhythm

Queen - Innuendo

Queen - Rock Montreal 2 CD

Queen - Live At The Bowl 2 CD

Styx - Paradise Theatre

A couple of classics :bowdown:

Oh yeah ... yesterday charity shop buys....some goth band...3 cds for 1.99 each.

Nosferatu - The Prophecy

Nosferatu - Lord of the Flies

Nosferatu - Prince of Darkness

Some of it's pretty okay if a little cheesy in parts. Not really HH stuff though I guess.

Porcupine Tree - The Incident...the expensive ltd addition that I originally said I wasn't going to buy.

You're a very naughty boy :D

The latest releases from Eonian Records came in the mail today....

Felony - "Helltown Hotel"

&

Strike Twice - "Strike Twice"

I'm still waiting for mine to show up from NEH.

It's been almost a week and usually I get their stuff in a few days.

Star Rats - Rebelution

Barren Cross - State of Control

Manikan Laff - s/t

Lord Tracy - 'Deaf Gods of Babylon

Tigertailz - Wazbones

BB Steal - Resurrection

Farrcry - Can't bargain with God (spare copy for trade)

Thanks to Lindsay and Uncle Sax!!!

Star Rats - Rebelution

Manikan Laff - s/t

Tigertailz - Wazbones

BB Steal - Resurrection

Ooh that Star Rats rocks IMO, love that Barren Cross, the Lord Tracy is cool but just okay IMO, the Tigertailz is awesome. :headbanger:

What's that Farrcry like?

Star Rats - Rebelution

Manikan Laff - s/t

Tigertailz - Wazbones

BB Steal - Resurrection

Ooh that Star Rats rocks IMO, love that Barren Cross, the Lord Tracy is cool but just okay IMO, the Tigertailz is awesome. :headbanger:

Yeah, I'm such a bad-ass sleazy mofo with a haul like that. I've never heard the Lord Tracy disc and missed out on picking it up for nothing in the Secondspin sales so I wanted to try it out. It looks interesting.

Farrcry is excellent. Well, almost. Some excellent stuff on there amidst a few fillers. I don't know how hard it is to find, but I always thought it was. I doubt I'll get time before I leave for holidays this week, but I'll try to upload it for you. I think you'll dig it quite a bit. Closest comparison would be a band like Inside Out.

Star Rats - Rebelution

Manikan Laff - s/t

Tigertailz - Wazbones

BB Steal - Resurrection

Yeah, I'm such a bad-ass sleazy mofo with a haul like that. I've never heard the Lord Tracy disc and missed out on picking it up for nothing in the Secondspin sales so I wanted to try it out. It looks interesting.

Farrcry is excellent. Well, almost. Some excellent stuff on there amidst a few fillers. I don't know how hard it is to find, but I always thought it was. I doubt I'll get time before I leave for holidays this week, but I'll try to upload it for you. I think you'll dig it quite a bit. Closest comparison would be a band like Inside Out.

Well you know I love Inside Out. :bowdown:

You know that the Lord Tracy's singer was the original vocalist for Pantera back in their glam days. :headbanger:

Star Rats - Rebelution

Manikan Laff - s/t

Tigertailz - Wazbones

BB Steal - Resurrection

You know that the Lord Tracy's singer was the original vocalist for Pantera back in their glam days. :headbanger:

No, I didn't know that at all. I don't know anything about the band at all, to be honest. Just one of those random ones that slipped past the radar all these years. I saw it really cheap in the SS sales, went to look on HH as a reference, it sounded interesting and when I went back to SS it was gone. :( Thankfully Sax had a copy to spare so I'll find out soon enough what it's like. :)

Star Rats - Rebelution

Manikan Laff - s/t

Tigertailz - Wazbones

BB Steal - Resurrection

No, I didn't know that at all. I don't know anything about the band at all, to be honest. Just one of those random ones that slipped past the radar all these years. I saw it really cheap in the SS sales, went to look on HH as a reference, it sounded interesting and when I went back to SS it was gone. :( Thankfully Sax had a copy to spare so I'll find out soon enough what it's like. :)

I just have a copy of it but it never really grabbed me although there was some fun and funny tunes on it.

I much prefer what he did on the 2nd and 3rd Pantera album.