What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Judas Priest - A Touch Of Evil: Live

Thunder - Backstreet Symphony (Expanded Edition)

Thunder - Laughing On Judgement Day (Expanded Edition)

A few newbies...

Melodic Grooves-We Were Laughing (Yakima, WA. Hard rock)

Sxberok-Cold Dark Universe (Tucson, AZ. Hard Rock)

Johnny Q Public-Welcome To Earth

Trainwreck Helmet-Self Retribution (Fort Collins, CO. METAL)

Gryp-Real (California indie metal)

Hollowman-OSTS Jerry Goldsmith

And from Mr. Butt:

Buster Rouge-S/T (Charllotte, NC Hard Rock)

Ricordi D' Infanzia-io uomo (classic Italian prog from 1973)

At a bit of a loose end today, managed to get round a couple of charity shops and one of our local second hand stores (which isn't usually much good!)

APOLLYNON SUN God Leaves & Dies EP

SUGARCULT Start Static

BOOM CRASH OPERA These Here Are Crazy Times

MARC JORDAN Cool Jam Black Earth - Jap but no Obi!

JOHN KILZER Busmans Holiday - been after this for ages, can finally mothball the vinyl!

MONSTER Through The Eyes Of The World - great and seldom seen Long Island CD. I think I've actually got a live radio broadcast by these somewhere

PYRO Velvet Glove

PYRO Breaking Point

PYRO Stop The World - odd finding these three together in a out of the way charity shop!

NAKED TRUTH Fight - how annoying is this? Been looking for this on CD for years and then come across two copies on the same day! These were due to play at Nottinghams Rock City back in the early 90's. My mate and I bought tickets and awaited the day with glee. Turned up on the night, the doorman said "So, you were the two" Gig cancelled, only sold two tickets!

Bow Wow - S/T (Rock Candy Re-issue)

Bow Wow - Signal Fire (Rock Candy Re-issue)

Bow Wow - Charge (Rock Candy Re-issue)

Bow Wow - Super Live (Rock Candy Re-issue)

Arghh! I was in ST Records in Dudley on Saturday. Just blown a pile of cash at the Wolverhampton record fair and had over £80 worth of CD's in ST's when he pulled the Bow Wow reissues out - although strangely not the first, which he said he wasn't sent? Just couldn't justify buying the little beggars after spending so much. Guess I'll have to wait until next month!

I used to visit that shop regularly until my money ran dry! :tumbsup:

Yep - ST is a great shop and one of the few good ones left. I always try to pop in if I am anywhere in the vacinity. :tumbsup:

Bought the classic Wrabit cd`s from there :bananamac:

Yeah, they always had a good selection of Jap titles . I got Girl's 'Killing Time' from there, aswell as a few other goodies.

My friend virtually lives there but she buys a lot of stuff I`ve never heard of. :bananamac::lol:

great shop, but from SOS I have to order by phone........same day despatch tho. top guys.

JOHN KILZER Busmans Holiday

I love it !!

It was actually me, who submitted John Kilzer to HH a few years ago. Some members in those days thought this wasn't really HH material, but hey..!.. who cares !?!? ;)

OT:

Nural - The Weight of the World

WinterStrain - Return to the Mirror

Whilst away.....

Hinder - Extreme Behaviour

Hinder - Take It To The Limit CD/DVD...Is this not the best fold out digipack you will ever see :tits:

:bowdown: Paul Rodgers - Extended Versions

The Muggs - On With The Show

Jeff Martin - The Fool

And the Band / Artist I now rate as highly as :bowdown: Bad Company.....

:bowdown: MIKE ONESKO and his band THE BLINDSIDE BLUES BAND

Onesko Bogert Ceo Project - Big Electric Cream Jam {equal 2nd for album of the year & in my top 10 of all time}

Mike Onesko Blues Band - Smokehouse Sessions {2004} waiting for this one to arrive in the mail

Mike Onesko's Blindside Blues Band - To The Station

Blindside Blues Band - S/T

Blindside Blues Band - Blindsided

Blindside Blues Band - Messenger Of The Blues

Blindside Blues Band - Long Hard Road

Blindside Blues Band - Keepers Of The Flame {equal 2nd for album of the year and in my top 10 of all time}

Blindside Blues Band - Smokehouse Sessions {2009} Album of the year and top 5 of all time

Whilst away.....

Hinder - Take It To The Limit CD/DVD...Is this not the best fold out digipack you will ever see :tits:

Jeff Martin - The Fool

Onesko Bogert Ceo Project - Big Electric Cream Jam {equal 2nd for album of the year & in my top 10 of all time}

Mike Onesko Blues Band - Smokehouse Sessions {2004} waiting for this one to arrive in the mail

Blindside Blues Band - Keepers Of The Flame {equal 2nd for album of the year and in my top 10 of all time}

Blindside Blues Band - Smokehouse Sessions {2009} Album of the year and top 5 of all time

Holy crap nice haul and welcome back Dave!

Whilst away.....

Jeff Martin - The Fool

Thanks Wes and I reckon the Keepers Of The Flame album would be right up your alley :tumbsup:

Whilst away.....

Jeff Martin - The Fool

Thanks Wes and I reckon the Keepers Of The Flame album would be right up your alley :tumbsup:

Will definitely have to check a few of those Blindside Blues Band discs mate, never heard of them before.

Hybrid Ice - Minds Eye

Marillion - Recital Of The Script 2CD

Marillion - Live From Loreley 2CD

Whilst away.....

Jeff Martin - The Fool

Will definitely have to check a few of those Blindside Blues Band discs mate, never heard of them before.

Hybrid Ice - Minds Eye

Jez, the Onesko Bogert Ceo Project - The Big Electric Cream Jam is a beauty I think you would like...

Tim Bogert's bass work is just amazing and Mike Onesko guitar work proves he is one of the best going around and Emery Ceo on the drums really is an undiscovered talent.

Check out the review of the album on the grooveyard site....

With all due respect to Cream, these guys take it up so many notches and deliver a bloody gem of an album that leaves the originals in their wake.

Keepers of the flame is a gem and as I said in the other thread, if you love heavy blues, the Smokehouse Session is a must :drink:

Whilst away.....

Jeff Martin - The Fool

Hybrid Ice - Minds Eye

Jez, the Onesko Bogert Ceo Project - The Big Electric Cream Jam is a beauty I think you would like...

Tim Bogert's bass work is just amazing and Mike Onesko guitar work proves he is one of the best going around and Emery Ceo on the drums really is an undiscovered talent.

With all due respect to Cream, these guys take it up so many notches and deliver a bloody gem of an album that leaves the originals in their wake.

Keepers of the flame is a gem and as I said in the other thread, if you love heavy blues, the Smokehouse Session is a must :drink:

Thanx mate, will check it out. Never a Cream fan at all to be honest, but Bogert is an excellent player for sure. :tumbsup:

Holidays In Eden-Marillion 2 cd remaster for $5 new and sealed

From JB HiFi ?????

Whilst away.....

Jeff Martin - The Fool

Hybrid Ice - Minds Eye

Thanx mate, will check it out. Never a Cream fan at all to be honest, but Bogert is an excellent player for sure. :tumbsup:

Mate, you can check out the samles over at Amazon :drink:

Cannibal Corpse-Hammer Smashed Face

Slik Toxik-Doin the Nasty

Samantha 7-

Gemini Five-Black:Anthem

The Cult-Cermony

Don't care what anyone says, that Samantha 7 cd is frickin' GREAT! Wish CC would get those same guys together and do another one...

Cannibal Corpse-Hammer Smashed Face

Slik Toxik-Doin the Nasty

Samantha 7-

Gemini Five-Black:Anthem

The Cult-Cermony

Don't care what anyone says, that Samantha 7 cd is frickin' GREAT! Wish CC would get those same guys together and do another one...

I have yet to spin it