Things Ive learned today

hardrock80srule

I learned that today is my last day. Goodbye.

Please clear out your desk and return all your books to the library...

You'll need a hall pass...

Do I have to clean out my locker too? :unsure:

No you may keep your locker....

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I relearned today how fun it is to get drunk.

:drink:

I learned that last week. Since my wife can't drink for a while it will be no fun to get drunk alone.

I learned today that there was a bomb threat at a Bon Jovi barn dance and only 3 people and a dog had to be evacuated!!!

Today I learned that the dog knows more lyrics to those Bon Jovi barn dance songs than the band. :anon:

I learned that last week. Since my wife can't drink for a while it will be no fun to get drunk alone.

Since I haven't been able to drive I get drunk or close to it wherever we go. For some reason my wife doesn't seem happy with this. :(

Since I haven't been able to drive I get drunk or close to it wherever we go. For some reason my wife doesn't seem happy with this. :(

I don't see why. Since you can't drive (yet) she has to be the perpetual designated driver.

I don't see why. Since you can't drive (yet) she has to be the perpetual designated driver.

Plus, she knows it's going to come back and bite me in the ass for second half '08.

Plus, she knows it's going to come back and bite me in the ass for second half '08.

Dude, it's an either/or thing, if you're not drinking, you have to drive... the reverse must be true as well in order to create symmetry in the universe. You are saving the universe Geoff, she should be THANKING you (and naked too probably). You just go ahead and pass this post along to her, I'm sure she'll understand. :drink:

Dude, it's an either/or thing, if you're not drinking, you have to drive... the reverse must be true as well in order to create symmetry in the universe. You are saving the universe Geoff, she should be THANKING you (and naked too probably). You just go ahead and pass this post along to her, I'm sure she'll understand. :drink:

Thanks Pete, that makes a lot of sense. I will do this!

FYI, If I have no balls tomorrow would you mind getting someone in to retrieve them? I'll need someone who has experience dealing with beach balls.

Today I have learned / realized that some people are just fucking idiots and not worth my time. -_-

Geoff didn't call the next morning, eh? ;)

Today I have learned / realized that some people are just fucking idiots and not worth my time. -_-

What did I do now? :unsure:

Everytime I listen to it I re-learn that there probably is not better indie hard rock CD than Friction's 'Baby Talk'... except maybe Intuition - 'Turn it on'.

What did I do now? :unsure:

Not you, dear. You're safe. ;)

Scones aren't very good.

I beg to differ.

But when I think about it, why would I beg to think differently? I like scones. How can I beg for permission to be able to offer this different perspective?

I have learned today that 'I beg to differ' is a stupid term.