Things Ive learned today

hardrock80srule

I've learned that I don't remember names to well.

The reason I say this is that I talked to someone I went to highschool with a couple of weeks ago. The bad thing is she remembers me and everything about me, even who I dated, but I don't have a f@#king clue who the f#@k she is.

Maybe you only saw the top of her head bobbing up and down in highschool? Just trying to help...

Hmm never thought of that. :rofl2:

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned that I really do live in the past..Also it's the weekend and I'm sat at home,when in the glory days,I'd have been in the pub for a good few hours already,and not drinking soft-fookin'-drinks I'll tell ya !!!!

Stalking people seldom has it's rewards. :(

I know, and I really wish you would stop trying to peek in the bathroom window everytime I take a shower. Keep it up and I'm gonna sic my attack ferret on you. Bad enough you mailed me those full-frontal nude shots of yourself. My wife actually got the mail that day, opened the envelope, looked at the photos, and then handed them to me, saying, "Some eunuch mailed you pictures of himself."

I know, and I really wish you would stop trying to peek in the bathroom window everytime I take a shower. Keep it up and I'm gonna sic my attack ferret on you. Bad enough you mailed me those full-frontal nude shots of yourself. My wife actually got the mail that day, opened the envelope, looked at the photos, and then handed them to me, saying, "Some eunuch mailed you pictures of himself."

The latest batch is done using the Austin Powers method of having pink drinks positioned just so in every photo, so as to obscure "that which shall not be named." :blink:

The latest batch is done using the Austin Powers method of having pink drinks positioned just so in every photo, so as to obscure "that which shall not be named." :blink:

Geoff hasn't named his...wedding tackle, yet??

Actually, his wife named it for him: 4T, short for T.T.T.T. Geoff thought it was mega-cool until he found out it stood for Teenie Tiny Twat Teaser. After that, he decided to simply refer to it as "that which shall not be named."

Actually, his wife named it for him: 4T, short for T.T.T.T. Geoff thought it was mega-cool until he found out it stood for Teenie Tiny Twat Teaser. After that, he decided to simply refer to it as "that which shall not be named."

:rofl2:

poor Geoff.... -_-

:lol:

poor Geoff.... -_-

:lol: That's the price you pay for being on Australian time and unable to defend yourself... ;)

poor Geoff.... -_-

:lol: That's the price you pay for being on Australian time and unable to defend yourself... ;)

:rofl2::yikes::rofl2:

poor Geoff.... -_-

:lol: Evil never looked so good.

BTW, I don't think you got the last memo, Mark. My wife assured me T.T.T.T. actually stands for Titanic Terrific Tantalising & Tasty.

poor Geoff.... -_-

:lol: Evil never looked so good.

BTW, I don't think you got the last memo, Mark. My wife assured me T.T.T.T. actually stands for Titanic Terrific Tantalising & Tasty.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I learned that one hour with a screaming baby is 10 times longer than one hour without one. :(

Ahhhh so, you are currently learning that lesson too, Grasshopper? :lol:

Last night was the first night in about two weeks that my wife and I got more than three hours sleep, the new kid woke up just about every hour on the hour till he finally ran out of gas around 3 AM. Thank God we have free coffee around this place cuz it's about the only thing keeping my eyes open.

I learned that one hour with a screaming baby is 10 times longer than one hour without one. :(

Ahhhh so, you are currently learning that lesson too, Grasshopper? :lol:

Last night was the first night in about two weeks that my wife and I got more than three hours sleep, the new kid woke up just about every hour on the hour till he finally ran out of gas around 3 AM. Thank God we have free coffee around this place cuz it's about the only thing keeping my eyes open.

God bless you and your Mrs. Rough go. hopefully he will start sleeping more and more.