Impellitteri

Favorite Impellitteri album  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chris Impellitteri is my favorite guitar shredder (well, next to Pete, of course ;) ), and has released a whole bunch of stellar melodic metal albums. My personal faves are the ones with Rob Rock on lead vocals, particularly the perfect triple-hit of "Screaming Symphony," "Eye of the Hurricane," & "Crunch."

My vote goes to "Crunch," which added a serious metal, uh, crunch to the melodic metal shredding that just worked perfectly. "Fear No Evil" off that CD is far & away my all-time favorite Impellitteri tune.

So, any other fans out there? Tell us which one tickles your ears.

• 2023 Gold Donors
I should probably be shot for this but I have never listened to one of his cds. :anon:

No you shouldn't be shot..ive actually spoken with many folks who haven't the faintest clue who Chris Impellitteri even is (or have never heard Impellitteri) .I prefer Graham Bonnet,so id have to go with "Stand In Line" and "System X".Although i like Rock' and those are quality releases as well....Still impressed by that cover of "Since You've Been Gone" on Stand In Line"-man it f'n cranks!..............

The only one I've heard is "Pedal To The Medal," which kinda sucked... though I've been told that particular disc is a pretty major detour from the rest of Impellitteri's material, I've just never gotten round to checking any of the other stuff out...

I should probably be shot for this but I have never listened to one of his CDs.

I wouldn't go so far as to say you should be shot, but a public flogging isn't out of the question. :whip:

I should probably be shot for this but I have never listened to one of his CDs.

I wouldn't go so far as to say you should be shot, but a public flogging isn't out of the question. :whip:

A public flogging? I was hoping I could get by with just a tar and feathering. :unsure:

Stand In Line for me.

I have "Screaming Symphony" & "Stand In Line". I think "Stand In Line" is the one with Rainbow's "Since You've Been Gone" on it, with Graham Bonnet singing? If so, that album gets my vote.

I have "Screaming Symphony" & "Stand In Line". I think "Stand In Line" is the one with Rainbow's "Since You've Been Gone" on it, with Graham Bonnet singing? If so, that album gets my vote.

Yep it's that one. Killer song !

Yep it's that one. Killer song !

Yeah, only good song on the album, IMO. :) Damn I love that tune.

Chris Impellitteri is my favorite guitar shredder (well, next to Pete, of course ;) )

Well said Mark! :drink:

Seriously though, I went with Screaming Symphony. :banger:

Wes, sorry brother tar and feather would be acceptable if you said you didn't know who Pete Seeger was, or the Chad Mitchell Trio... not knowing who Impelliteri is however, wait a sec...

...yep, it's right here in the manual, "public flogging." Sorry bud, happens to the best of us... :(

Wes, sorry brother tar and feather would be acceptable if you said you didn't know who Pete Seeger was, or the Chad Mitchell Trio... not knowing who Impelliteri is however, wait a sec...

What does the manual say for those of us who've only heard one Impellitteri album, and didn't like it? :yikes:

What does the manual say for those of us who've only heard one Impellitteri album, and didn't like it? :yikes:

I'm going to need you to stay at your current location, some agents will be there shortly.

I'm going to need you to stay at your current location, some agents will be there shortly.

Correction: I do know who he is but just hadn't heard one of his cds, even though I've now heard "Answer to the Master" thanks to Jarred.

And by the way the Chad Mitchell Trio is my second fav band ever after Menudo(the Ricky Martin Years only) of course. :whistle:

They'll never take me alive!! :ninja: