New Poll for HH members - opinions needed!

MINI-LP OR STANDARD CD  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My sometimes unwanted opinion thinks you should stick to standard cd case releases. Everything seem to be going so well... stick with it.

Stick with standard releases... I despise mini-LPs and digi-paks <_<

Stick with standard releases... I despise mini-LPs and digi-paks <_<

I agree with mike, standard is my preference...... :)

I voted standard cases but a cool limited edition of some of your popular titles in mini lp would be cool.

Like maybe try it with Mariah, Defcon, or some of the Ron Keel stuff, but keep it around 100 to see how it goes.

Digi-paks suck. Me no likee. :angry:

Nah, but seriously... those "mini lp" sleeves and digi-paks get beaten up too easily. Standard plastic cases all the way.

I am not a fan of mini-LP's and digi paks either. I'd stick to what works. The mini-LP's and digi paks, maybe in limited numbers for collectors.

Standard CD without a moment of doubt. I hate anything that is a different shape or size and they usually end up getting lost.

Yeah Standard casing, although I like the mini reproduction sleeves they do need to be looked after, also you've got the old problem of disc slide in, disc slide out....abrasion on the surface if your not too careful.

Yep, standard case.

If you look after them (put them in pvc covers etc) then Digi-Packs, Digi Books and mini LP sleeves are fine. I have loads of them in different formats in pristine condition from over the years. Saying that, I do prefer Standard cd cases, just for the fact that if anything does break then they are easily replacable.

Opinions? Did somebody ask for opinions? I love giving my opinion, and my opinion (and vote) on this subject is...stick to standard jewel cases.

Opinions? Did somebody ask for opinions? I love giving my opinion, and my opinion (and vote) on this subject is...stick to standard jewel cases.

Hey Sam

I also vote for Standard cases. I do have some digi's but perfer the Standard.

**2007 year of Roxx The Foxx**

ttyl

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.