What is your favorite beverage.?

Dead Planet

I love German beers Bernd! Especially Dunkel-Weiss, Hacker-Pschorr is tops on my list at the moment. I apologise for the omission!

Hacker-Pschorr is awesome!! :drink:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down my favorite drink is Mello Yello. You can't find the stuff any more. It's sad because they're replaced it with that crappy Vault stuff. Vault sucks. I pretty much like all pops, as long as it isn't diet. I'm trying to get away from drinking as much pop though. I also thoroughly enjoy Red Diamond tea. That stuff is freakin awesome. As for the alcoholic stuff, I'm not a big fan of anything. I just drink whatever pops into my mind to order at the time.

Been sober for a couple years now (extremely necessary!) but...

Then: Bacardi Rum Island Iced Tea (drank 2 liters a day - self explainatory)

Now: Diet Red Bull and/or anything with coffee in it. It has actually replaced my entire blood supply!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BEER!! Budweiser, the king of beers (self proclaimed that is - haha); Vodka - mixed drinks; mix with soda, juice, or anything that tastes somewhat good. When I'm in the mood for a shot I'll drink Black Haus. When I'm feeling ambitous I'll have a shot of Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo tequila which is a rare find at local bars. CABO WABO!!

Have you tried that new cider..... "Dickens"?

Go into you local bottleshop / off-liscense...whatever you call it and ask them if they "can get any dickens cider".

Then perpare to be slapped.

I must be slipping... I had to read that three times before I finally got the joke... :rofl2:

BEER!! Budweiser, the king of beers (self proclaimed that is - haha); Vodka - mixed drinks; mix with soda, juice, or anything that tastes somewhat good. When I'm in the mood for a shot I'll drink Black Haus. When I'm feeling ambitous I'll have a shot of Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo tequila which is a rare find at local bars. CABO WABO!!

CABO WABO :beerbang: ...great stuff...very smooth...nice buzz!! :dance:

Blueberry juice

Heineken beer

Buchanans Whisky

Frontera wine

Pinot Grigio wine

7up

nesquick

Tanqueray with orange juice

Smirnoff "" "" "" "" "

Baileys irish cream

Cointreau

Drambuie

Just about anything you can add to Diet Coke. Captain Morgan, Ameretto, JD, etc... I also like Cherry Bombs and Jager Bombs

all time fave drink (for the summer) was Kentucky Nip. its a cherry soda with a hint of raspberry and mint in it. but i just found out a few weeks ago (after looking for it for 2 years) that supposedly its not being made anymore. makes me very upset. i have seen a few websites where it says you can order it, but i called white rock bev. who owns the rights to the soda, and they said they quit making it. so, if anyone out there knows if it is still being made, or where to buy it, please please let me know. there is no similar drink out there that comes close to it.

I remember Kentucky Nip. WOW...what a blast from the past!

Water as that is my only thing I could drink, well at least a gallow a day. Then yo hoo, vitamin 40, no carb stuff as it kills my throat. lol

Hey Brian..hope you are feeling well....

topic at hand...

Coors Light...right now!! :beerbang:

Non-alcoholic: iced tea

Alcoholic: beer, beer, beer, and beer... in that order ;)

Alcoholic: pink drinks, pink drinks, and pink drinks... in that order ;)

Yeah you and Geoff both. :whistle:

Pretty sneaky, sis. ;)