WILD BOYZ-Unleashed

I'm probably alone here but I love this cd.

I really dig it too. It gets such a bad beating though. I love 'Forever'!!! The note he hits at the end... OMFG! Anybody seen where the helium went?

You're not alone! I love that CD too. My favs: "Roll The Dice", "I Don't Wanna Cry No More", "Forever" (awesome ballad), ahh... hell... the whole damn cd! :banger:

I really dig it too. It gets such a bad beating though. I love 'Forever'!!! The note he hits at the end... OMFG! Anybody seen where the helium went?

'I don't wanna cry no more' kicks ass too. Overall, it sort of reminds me of the Blonz CD... a little bit.

That is the exact reason I can't stand this cd... :angry:

JL

JL

We've already had our arguments over this cd.

It's not your fault you have bad taste. ;)

JL

PA-LEAZE....Let me suck on some helium and have someone put my ballz in a vice and I can sound just like him (her)

JL

JL

PA-LEAZE....Let me suck on some helium and have someone put my ballz in a vice and I can sound just like him (her)

JL

Would you be willing to test that theory? :lol:

JL

JL

On you? Sure!!! :P

JL

JL

JL

On you? Sure!!! :P

JL

I'll pass, I'm not really a fan of helium. ;)

I was going to add my 2 cents about this listing not being a boot but it looks like it's already been taken care of. Wild Boyz have always been a guilty pleasure of mine. Like Stewart from Beavis and Butthead not getting any respect in his Winger shirt, Wild Boyz fans do have to put up with an occasional razzing. :anon:

This is an official release from 1991 on the Polaris label and it is high quality hard rock / glam with big hooks and backing vocals.....good stuff. The seller, Shun is a very honest and credible collector whom I have dealt with for a number of years.......not to worry about him!!!

Delbert

Wild Boyz is one of the most generic Hair Metal band I have ever seen. Their lyrics, riffs, and songs in general are generic. One of the songs even seems to have a timing problem. It's just all over the place. Another song has the exact same opening as a Slik Toxik song. I'm not sure who ripped who off, but either one of them ripping the other off wasn't exactly a good idea. The only song that I truely love is Forever. It's such a great song. The other is just average filler.

Forver is great but I like Cowboy Ride as well. The rest is mediocre I agree.

I remember owning the cassette back in the early 90s.

Am I the only one bothered by the fake sounding high pitched squeal at the end of Forever?

JL

Forver is great but I like Cowboy Ride as well. The rest is mediocre I agree.

I remember owning the cassette back in the early 90s.

Am I the only one bothered by the fake sounding high pitched squeal at the end of Forever?

JL

Sounds like Alvin the chipmunk in HEAT! Was curious, is this the only thing Wild Boyz put out???