WILD BOYZ-Unleashed

>> Was curious, is this the only thing Wild Boyz put out??? <<

Thank God, yes

There is a three track demo floating around by Dorian Grey before they changed their name to Wild Boyz

I like, but do not love, the music. I will definitely try to get the CD. Without a doubt I have a lot of other stuff in my collection that is not nearly as good.

Preliminary Rating:

77/100

It IS a bit generic, Take Me is blatant copy of the format of Great White's Rock Me, and the vocalist suffers from KHS* on Forever, but I still like it.

*KHS = Kai Hansen Syndrome, a term developed by a buddy of mine to describe a vocalist who tends to sing at the absolute upper note of his/her vocal range, and maybe one note beyond. :P

By the way, if any of you want to get rid of your copy, send me a PM or email. :)

Wow! Just listened to the Dorian Gray demos. Those are awesome!!! I probably like those songs better than anything on the Wild Boyz disc. The production could use a little re-mastering, but those songs ROCK!

Anyone want to get rid of that one? Please PM or email me.

Does the demo have a title or is it s/t? Also, am I spelling the name correctly? Is it Dorian Gray or Dorian Grey?

Thanks for all your help!

>> Anyone want to get rid of that one? Please PM or email me. <<

Mine's probably in the bottom of a box somewhere ......

>> Does the demo have a title or is it s/t? Also, am I spelling the name correctly? Is it Dorian Gray or Dorian Grey? <<

95% sure it was Dorian Gray and it was just a duped three song cassette originally. What someone may have created after the invention of the CD burner may be another story.

>> Anyone want to get rid of that one? Please PM or email me. <<

Mine's probably in the bottom of a box somewhere ......

>> Does the demo have a title or is it s/t? Also, am I spelling the name correctly? Is it Dorian Gray or Dorian Grey? <<

95% sure it was Dorian Gray and it was just a duped three song cassette originally. What someone may have created after the invention of the CD burner may be another story.

If you find it, please contact me! :drink:

Wow! Just listened to the Dorian Gray demos. Those are awesome!!! I probably like those songs better than anything on the Wild Boyz disc. The production could use a little re-mastering, but those songs ROCK!

Anyone want to get rid of that one? Please PM or email me.

Does the demo have a title or is it s/t? Also, am I spelling the name correctly? Is it Dorian Gray or Dorian Grey?

Thanks for all your help!

I haven't heard these and now I am curious to hear them! :)

I have a copy of the Wildboyz - Unleashed CD but it is only because I found it use for $2, I think it pretty much sucks, absolutely no stand out tracks, its just boring.

I have a copy of the Wildboyz - Unleashed CD but it is only because I found it use for $2, I think it pretty much sucks, absolutely no stand out tracks, its just boring.

:agree: There was alot of buzz about this album and when I finally heard it, I was disappointed. I rarely listen to it. Too much good music to listen to I guess..... :P

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to send out a big

Thanks!!

to RICK for hooking me up with a copy of WILD BOYZ-Unleashed.

:banana::banana::banana:

Sorry I missed this, but you are very welcome! :drink:

Just noticed the Chipmunk vocals at the end of "Forever". :rofl2: I have no idea how I never caught that before but it will certainly annoy the heck out of me everytime I hear it from now on.

Just noticed the Chipmunk vocals at the end of "Forever". :rofl2: I have no idea how I never caught that before but it will certainly annoy the heck out of me everytime I hear it from now on.

Oh yeah, those can be annoying.

Wonder if he ever hit those notes when they played live? :crazy: