Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

I don't know if they still do, but I know the elves used to wait for Nick in the bathtub. He was a bit traumatized by it for a short while. But to keep clean he has been known to roll in the dew on his lawn. Trust me, I've seen it with my own striking blue eyes.

Bejaaaaabers!!! You remembered the rolling on the dew thing I mentioned a million years ago! I thought everyone would have forgotten about my early morning frollicking in the dew by now!

Yep Wes ... every few months or so...at LEAST twice a year I shower whether I need it or not :P - the dirt builds up from all the mountain biking. I disappoint so many people when I'm truly clean as they like to feed off the lichens that grow on me but they get washed down the drain and all the nutrition is lost.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if they still do, but I know the elves used to wait for Nick in the bathtub. He was a bit traumatized by it for a short while. But to keep clean he has been known to roll in the dew on his lawn. Trust me, I've seen it with my own striking blue eyes.

Bejaaaaabers!!! You remembered the rolling on the dew thing I mentioned a million years ago! I thought everyone would have forgotten about my early morning frollicking in the dew by now!

Poetry is timeless mate :)

Poetry is timeless mate :)

And hope springs eternal.

China land of mystery and romance...just like their noodles

The only mystery I know of is if their "chicken" is made out of dogs or cats.

When it rains cats and dogs do lots of Chinese restaraunt owners run around with saucepans?

If you put a picture of me in a pan it would become a saucypan.

Because of my sexy nature, it'd be saucy... like in regards to the allure I'd bring to the pan and stuff.

If it was filled with popcorn instead of nonsense would you eat it and pretend it was a movie and ask the girl next to you if she'd mind "draining the snake"?

I just ate 3 tangerines and it has left my desk smelling of oranges...it's luvvly....ahh life is good.

You don't get the same effect with turnips (another tuber) though.

No, no, no. What I mean is like if someone comes to a party you'd say something like, 'I didn't know Sharon was going to turn up.' It's like saying, 'I didn't know Sharon was going to be here, in my mouth, like the turnip.'

It doesn't matter which direction the turnip is facing, it would 'turn up' in your mouth before you had to eat it. It's so simple when explained, isn't it?

China land of mystery and romance...just like their noodles

The only mystery I know of is if their "chicken" is made out of dogs or cats.

Oh, so you go to the nice Chinese restaurants <_< . The one by my house is called "R & M" which I affectionately refer to as "Rats & Mice"... :banana:

If it was filled with popcorn instead of nonsense would you eat it and pretend it was a movie and ask the girl next to you if she'd mind "draining the snake"?

You are not allowed to bring snakes into a movie theatre.

Only planes.

You are not allowed to bring snakes into a movie theatre.

Only planes.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

I want these muthaf**kin' snakes off my muthaf**kin' plane, my muthaf**kin' train, and my muthaf**kin' automobile RIGHT MUTHAF**KIN' NOW!