Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

You read my mind!

I can do that. Why are you thinking of the tidal equations metamorphosised into fragmental partitions of delicate entree reminders from the Captain's journal? That's, like, so yesterday.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You read my mind!

I can do that. Why are you thinking of the tidal equations metamorphosised into fragmental partitions of delicate entree reminders from the Captain's journal? That's, like, so yesterday.

:blink:

Erm! Wednesday...that's like so yesterday.

That's because you're living in the past mate. Here in the future we are heaps more smarter and know heaps and heaps of things.

Excellent. Now that we understand each other, I just one peice of advice, Nick. In about an hour you're going to want to breakdance in a dog kennel and loudly sing songs about eucalyptus leaves. Don't do it, mate.

Close call...close call....just managed to stop myself thanks to your fortuitous warning. I could feel the BPM's surging thru my body begging me to bust a move, luckily armed with the advance knowledge I ran outside and kicked down all the dog kennels in the area so I couldn't do it.

Some peed off looking dogs staring at me through the windows at the moment, one of them has a cigar and flick paws while one looks exactly like Spike off Tom and Jerry.

Close call...close call....just managed to stop myself thanks to your fortuitous warning. I could feel the BPM's surging thru my body begging me to bust a move, luckily armed with the advance knowledge I ran outside and kicked down all the dog kennels in the area so I couldn't do it.

Some peed off looking dogs staring at me through the windows at the moment, one of them has a cigar and flick paws while one looks exactly like Spike off Tom and Jerry.

Okay, looking at how this all turned out it's probably pretty clear to you what you have to do. Keeping your eyes on the one that looks like Spike, crawl outside on your hands and knees like a dog, and meow. Then, when the dogs come to attack, bark and woof at Spike and ask for nachos. In woof language, all you need to say is, 'I'm just messin' wit you catz. Stop col' kickin' it and fire me up a plate of nachos, C.' Spike will understand and the dogs will not attack. They will, however, bring you a plate of nachos and your lawn will stay green as a result.

The future is indeed a wonderful thing if it can give you this sort of wisdom matey!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure right now I couldn't possibly be any smarter than I am as at this minute.

Okay, well... maybe I'm a little smarter now.

Definately upped the level of intelligence since that last line I typed.

This is amazing. It seems the further I get in the future the smarter I get. I'm heaps smart, and there's just no stopping it. How you doing there in your laughable little Thursday, Nick? Honestly, could you be more yesterday?

Ha joke's on you smarty pants...it's Friday here now 04:05 a.m.

Actually this futures pretty crappy, I don't feel any brainier. Let's see if I can tie my laces..................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

...................hmmmmmm......................................................

...................................nope, back to the velcro again.

I'm scratching my head but the smarts ain't a coming!

Yeah, I'd figured it might be like this. Seems I'm special and all the intelligence has already been reserved in it's entirety by me. Sorry for being so super smart and intelligent and graceful and handsome, Nick.

Even the PC went dumber then......it locked up and then I couldn't get back on the boards for a few minutes. Maybe there's a dumbness kind of spreading out from me and affecting everything I come in contact with.

I had that too, Nick. I don't think it was your PC being made dumb from the vibes it gets from you because even in my state of superior intelligence I experienced the same thing. I think it may have been something to do with the board. I'll contact Dan and see if he wants me to fix it for him, because of how smart I am.