Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my blood is cold and my heart is black.

Then you are Cliff Richard!!!!

If I was Cliff Richard I would be looking at Jez right now.

Cliff Richard is watching Jez as we speak.

269501.jpg

He likes to watch you sleep, Jez.

It's dark outside, the only light I can see is a KFC sign.

Are there 3 wise men under it looking lost??

I didn't see any Wise Men, do they usually hang out under KFC signs?

This begs the question, would of the 3 Wise Men liked Kentucky Fried Chicken if it had exsisted back then?

I'm going to eat KFC for lunch (I forgot my sweet pasta bake from home) and I'm pretty wise. That's one down. Two to go. Hey Nick and Wes, wanna join me for lunch, guys?

Hmmmm the Colnel's secret spices!

Naw I'm not wise enough, I've just spent the last 45 minutes talking to a mirror as I had a shave earlier and didn't recognise myself.

Hmmmm the Colnel's secret spices!

Naw I'm not wise enough, I've just spent the last 45 minutes talking to a mirror as I had a shave earlier and didn't recognise myself.

:lol:

I guess it's just Pete and I again. Damn us for being so damn wise. It's cool, though... we have the brain capacity of 3 "normal" wise men anyway and I actually think we'll look really handsome together under the KFC sign. The red will highlight our cheeks and we'll look even naughtier than usual.

I'm going to eat KFC for lunch (I forgot my sweet pasta bake from home) and I'm pretty wise. That's one down. Two to go. Hey Nick and Wes, wanna join me for lunch, guys?

The only way I'm going is if The 3 Wise Men will be there.

I actually think we'll look really handsome together under the KFC sign. The red will highlight our cheeks and we'll look even naughtier than usual.

Yeah I can just see you lot hanging around under a red light :pimp:

:christmas:

Yo homes, where da wimmens at?

Would you believe me if I told you they were in my pants?

I wouldn't either. :(

Yo homes, where da wimmens at?

Would you believe me if I told you they were in my pants?

I wouldn't either. :(

I was gonna say, they must be midgets...

:gone:

The ground is wet when it rains.

I hope this information helps someone.

Seriously dude, I am so glad you said this. I was just about to mess somebody's face up... just because he said this and I swore the ground was still dry after rain. I thought it was only after you dropped a bucket of water on it that the ground actually got wet.

It can get weird this water thing. I had a shower and when I got out the bath was wet but...and get this..... a few months later when it came around time for another shower the batch was dry!!!!!! :wtf:

It can get weird this water thing. I had a shower and when I got out the bath was wet but...and get this..... a few months later when it came around time for another shower the batch was dry!!!!!! :wtf:

You have just blown my mind with that, Nick. Seriously. I'm here on the lounge... my mind is on the floor and it's blown. It probably goes without saying that I'm jealous and we've had a falling out and I won't let him anywhere near my head for quite some time... but he's blown, that's for sure. Wikkid Coceptz have a way of doing that to a man... and his mind.

You have just blown my mind with that, Nick. Seriously. I'm here on the lounge... my mind is on the floor and it's blown. It probably goes without saying that I'm jealous and we've had a falling out and I won't let him anywhere near my head for quite some time... but he's blown, that's for sure. Wikkid Coceptz have a way of doing that to a man... and his mind.

So let me get this straight, Nick bathes every few months??? :screwy:

You must feel so clean Nick.

I don't know if they still do, but I know the elves used to wait for Nick in the bathtub. He was a bit traumatized by it for a short while. But to keep clean he has been known to roll in the dew on his lawn. Trust me, I've seen it with my own striking blue eyes.