Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. Back to Platypus semen collector. That's different right?

For now it is, but I've fallen in love with the concept and I dare say it'll be easier for me to track down a platypus here in Australia so I can get started before you... should have copyrighted that in my presence. :)

Did you guys know that Pedigree MARROBONE dog treats are nutritious snacks with the delicious goodness of real bone marrow wrapped up in a crunchy biscuit? Each scrumptious treat contains Vitamins A, D, and E to help promote a shiny coat and healthy teeth and bones. They're an irresistible treat to help your dog stay happy and healthy for life!

How do I know this? I just read it on the package sitting on the desk next to me!!

Did you guys know that Pedigree MARROBONE dog treats are nutritious snacks with the delicious goodness of real bone marrow wrapped up in a crunchy biscuit? Each scrumptious treat contains Vitamins A, D, and E to help promote a shiny coat and healthy teeth and bones. They're an irresistible treat to help your dog stay happy and healthy for life!

How do I know this? I just read it on the package sitting on the desk next to me!!

I'm glad you're bringing snacks to work with you. They can be really expensive out of the vending machines.

Side note: I know you're at home today, but the joke just totally wouldn't have worked... probably didn't work anyway... :anon:

I'm glad you're bringing snacks to work with you. They can be really expensive out of the vending machines.

Side note: I know you're at home today, but the joke just totally wouldn't have worked... probably didn't work anyway... :anon:

Speaking of eating dog food, I ate a dog biscuit once on a dare when I was a little drunk. Yuck. :puke:

I ate some dry dog food on a dare once, when I was about ten years old. Didn't taste very good but BOY was it crunchy...

I've eaten both dry cat and dog food when I was a kid. All I remember is that they were both horrid and both very similar. Why do you reckon dog and cat food manufacturers make it taste to bad? Do they not like the animlas they're feeding?

I've eaten both dry cat and dog food when I was a kid. All I remember is that they were both horrid and both very similar. Why do you reckon dog and cat food manufacturers make it taste to bad? Do they not like the animlas they're feeding?

I don't think the animlas mind....

I don't think the animlas mind....

They probably don't mind, but they know there's better out there. My puppy's face is all over me when I try to eat my proper food at night. She knows the joy it brings to my belly and she wants a piece of it too. Kitty used to do it too, until he learned better.