Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

I wish I was an icecube. I'd like to become

water.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha... First time visit in this topic !!

How insane must one be to participate ?

Can I join ?

When I go feed my chickens I always do a little tapdance halfway to the chicken house, I do a handstand, shout three times : for God's sake Jim, I am a doctor, not a miracleman and then start to cry for 6, 42 seconds...

Do I qualify now ?

Can I join ?

When I go feed my chickens I always do a little tapdance halfway to the chicken house, I do a handstand, shout three times : for God's sake Jim, I am a doctor, not a miracleman and then start to cry for 6, 42 seconds...

Do I qualify now ?

For a first post in this thread, that is incredibly pointless and nonsensical. You'll fit right in around here, Shadowman :)

P.S. I know someone else already pointed it out but your Metal Church avatar rules. :)

Can I join ?

Do I qualify now ?

For a first post in this thread, that is incredibly pointless and nonsensical. You'll fit right in around here, Shadowman :)

P.S. I know someone else already pointed it out but your Metal Church avatar rules. :)

Well thanks... I read it one a hairdryer....

Damned, keep on forgetting, Homer is a cartoon character...

Welcome Shadowman, I've been watching you from the shadows, and yes, you are a man. A dark man who keeps himself under tree leaves and in the company of tall people. You also like clouds and were born during an eclipse... of my heart.

Welcome Shadowman, I've been watching you from the shadows, and yes, you are a man. A dark man who keeps himself under tree leaves and in the company of tall people. You also like clouds and were born during an eclipse... of my heart.

That was beautiful cousin Geoff.

Loaded with eloquence... that's me. :)

You do know eloquence is not a fancy word for jism right?

Eloquence derives from the Latin root loqu, or loc (to speak), and to be is “eloquent” is the ability to understand and command the language in such a way that one employs a graceful style coupled with the power of persuasion.

Eloquence derives from the Latin root loqu, or loc (to speak), and to be is “eloquent” is the ability to understand and command the language in such a way that one employs a graceful style coupled with the power of persuasion.

Color me read.

Is this------->"and to be is eloquent is the" ...........a typo? Or did your cut and paste from Wikipedia screw it up too?

Color me read.

Is this------->"and to be is eloquent is the" ...........a typo? Or did your cut and paste from Wikipedia screw it up too?

It was cut and pasted, but you're right it is a typo.

You're on a roll tonight, who's the typo-nazi now?

Eye hav two saye, it iz verry nobul ov ewe too admitt tu yorr typoe Wess. Heye fife bruthur.

Like this Heye fife.

high_five.gif

Post of the year, no contenders.

Sorry, I meant to say I'm loaded with jismeloquence. New word I'm submitting to Wikipedia this evening. Watch out for it. It's the secret to me.

Eye hav two saye, it iz verry nobul ov ewe too admitt tu yorr typoe Wess. Heye fife bruthur.

Like this Heye fife.

high_five.gif

Sorry, I meant to say I'm loaded with jismeloquence. New word I'm submitting to Wikipedia this evening. Watch out for it. It's the secret to me.

I am mightily envious of the eloquence around here of late, would taht qualify as jealoquence?

Like this Heye fife.

high_five.gif

I am mightily envious of the eloquence around here of late, would taht qualify as jealoquence?

If that doesn't qualify I disqualify the Qualifications Team and I will replace them with myself, just so I can pass the notion and qualify 'jealoquence'. What a nice word.

Like this Heye fife.

high_five.gif

If that doesn't qualify I disqualify the Qualifications Team and I will replace them with myself, just so I can pass the notion and qualify 'jealoquence'. What a nice word.

Wow Pete that should be word of the day.

That word is so awesome I think someone should start a thread about it.

Like this Heye fife.

high_five.gif

Wow Pete that should be word of the day.

That word is so awesome I think someone should start a thread about it.

It honestly flows so perfectly, doesn't it? If words were lovers, I would be Jealoquence's lover.

"Jealoquence" would be an EXCELLENT name for a band!!

I truly believe Geoff is the reincarnation of a medieval mockingbird with a vision...

I've been waiting for the believers to come for a long time. Let us meet, sip tea and ponder over what exactly my vision means for the simple people merely "existing" on earth alongside us.