..............and then there were 2

heaven&hell

Yesterday (Sunday) morning there was a whopping total of 1 person on the board...Me. Not even any guests. But I took the hint and grabbed a quick shower and everyone came back. :tumbsup:

Yeah, I thought there was "something in the air" !! :whistle: It's gone now ! ;)

A bar of Irish Spring and a bottle of Old Spice will do the trick every time! :lol:

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday (Sunday) morning there was a whopping total of 1 person on the board...Me. Not even any guests. But I took the hint and grabbed a quick shower and everyone came back. :tumbsup:

Hey Rick, do you think they all returned to the board hoping to catch a glimpse of you in the shower? I mean, uh, it's certainly not something I would have done personally... <_< *silently curses himself for booking holidays on 5th of March and therefore being absent for "The Shower Scene".*

Hey Rick, do you think they all returned to the board hoping to catch a glimpse of you in the shower? I mean, uh, it's certainly not something I would have done personally... <_< *silently curses himself for booking holidays on 5th of March and therefore being absent for "The Shower Scene".*

What's all this about a shower scene?

Not to worry, I video taped it like I do all of my bathing episodes. The film should be arriving shortly. Plus, as an added bonus you also recieve extra footage of me trimming my nose hair. :cheer:

Not to worry, I video taped it like I do all of my bathing episodes. The film should be arriving shortly. Plus, as an added bonus you also recieve extra footage of me trimming my nose hair. :cheer:

So will these be on youtube anytime soon Rick? :lol:

So will these be on youtube anytime soon Rick? :lol:

Maybe... :christmas:

But it's not even my birthday... or Christmas! You're the kindest person in the world. Damn I'm excited. Thanks mate, I really appreciate it. Is it cool if I watch it in my own bathtub, with candles around me and no lights on? ;)

But it's not even my birthday... or Christmas! You're the kindest person in the world. Damn I'm excited. Thanks mate, I really appreciate it. Is it cool if I watch it in my own bathtub, with candles around me and no lights on? ;)

Sure, as long as you have some mood music, like a Sade cd or maybe some Neil Diamond playing softly in the background as well. :rofl2:

Sure, as long as you have some mood music, like a Sade cd or maybe some Neil Diamond playing softly in the background as well. :rofl2:

cork.jpg

"Or me! Don't forgt me!"

• 2 weeks later...

They saw you a-coming and ducked out...

Jeeeez! .... I'd like to say I'm shocked , but I kinda expected it :(

Sorry to be the bearer of bad (?) news...

They saw you a-coming and ducked out...

Jeeeez! .... I'd like to say I'm shocked , but I kinda expected it :(

If I would of known you were on your way back I would of stopped back by Sir Nickington.

What's everybody doing on a Friday night?? Weather is awful here so me staying in. Sleet sucks. Streets are a mess. :(

Did Mother Nature forget that it was the middle of March or what?? Time for Spring dammit. No more cold, snow or sleet. Enough is enough!