..............and then there were 2

heaven&hell

Yeah, I'll have a couple, Wes. I wonder if Tash will bring 'em out for me on a plate, with a nice design and vagina salad on the side.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting here waiting for you for hours, dammit !!! :angry:

:P

Just Veryfunny (??!!) and I online at the moment. 'Treasure Hunters' is on so I might lend my attention to that instead. Go wild, Veryfunny - all yours. :)

I'm sitting here waiting for you for hours, dammit !!! :angry:

:P

Sorry. I gotta sleep sometime.

Hey, you are back !!! :P

Just Veryfunny (??!!) and I online at the moment. 'Treasure Hunters' is on so I might lend my attention to that instead. Go wild, Veryfunny - all yours. :)

What did the Treasure Hunters find?

Some of them found Burger King meals, others found clues and others found out thet they're very sexy, even if they're limping.

What did the Treasure Hunters find?

Some of them found Burger King meals, others found clues and others found out thet they're very sexy, even if they're limping.

So they found no Norks? If that's true then I would say that they are shit Treasure Hunters.

Luckily for them, they had already realised the excellence of the norks on display. As a viewer, though, I sure as hell found some fantastic norks. So I guess in the end everyone walked away happy.

Yeah, I'll have a couple, Wes. I wonder if Tash will bring 'em out for me on a plate, with a nice design and vagina salad on the side.

Does that include the vinegar and water dressing?

No. Just vagina in all it's sweet natural glory.

Nice!! Does the price include Nork Muffins?

Would any meal really be complete without nork muffins? Well, at least any decent meal.

Would any meal really be complete without nork muffins? Well, at least any decent meal.

True true...But sometimes a Vagina Salad is sufficient.

True true...But sometimes a Vagina Salad is sufficient.

If on a strict diet it can be deemed acceptable.

I'm watching 'Treasure Hunters' again... that's where I'm at (sadly the best norks have left the show. :(). Had a busy 24 hours though. Sorry I wasn't here mate.

I was here last night...but then I was off, but then I was on again then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then finally off again when I left work to go home.

Now I'm on again for a couple of minutes whilst also in the process of checking a couple of eBay bids.......Then I'll be off again!

I was here last night...but then I was off, but then I was on again then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then off then on then finally off again when I left work to go home.

Now I'm on again for a couple of minutes whilst also in the process of checking a couple of eBay bids.......Then I'll be off again!

Wow Nick you sure were off and on quite often yesterday.

I'm here for now but don't now for how long.