..............and then there were 2

heaven&hell

There might be more then 2 on the board but it's just Cousin and me posting so we might as well be alone.

Backed. This is the closest thing to a family reunion we'll ever have.

Until I knock on your door when you least expect it. With a copy of 'X'... specially signed by me.

Can you bring Aunt Betty this time? I haven't seen her in years.

At least not since the last family reunion we had.

Yeah, sure I'll bring Aunt Betty. She's been tied up- uh, I mean living in my basement- uh, I mean spare room for 7 years- uh, I mean months now. She'd hate- uh, I mean love to see you.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, the board has been very busy today.

Slow day @ the office. :lol:

Ha! I quit my job today!! :bananamac:

You da MAN Rob!! Any good gory details? Did you punch anybody out? Set fire to your work space as you left? Whip it out and pee on the boss's desk? Trash any company property? Come on, dish, brother!!

You da MAN Rob!! Any good gory details? Did you punch anybody out? Set fire to your work space as you left? Whip it out and pee on the boss's desk? Trash any company property? Come on, dish, brother!!

Nah, none of that. Did get a bunch of tools I need at my new job!! Start there Monday so f**k them! I hated working there and don't know how I made it through 7 years there.

Prick wouldn't even let me finish out the week. He was like "if you have a new job, i don't need you no more". I was like "well, fuck you then man. I don't give a shit". Asshole. :ahole:

YOU DID!!! Man I wish I could do that. I will be soon though the fam is relocating to Westminster, Maryland.

Cool... you'll be in my neck of the woods. Baltimore here. :)

Nah, none of that. Did get a bunch of tools I need at my new job!! Start there Monday so f**k them! I hated working there and don't know how I made it through 7 years there.

Prick wouldn't even let me finish out the week. He was like "if you have a new job, i don't need you no more". I was like "well, fuck you then man. I don't give a shit". Asshole. :ahole:

Way to stick it to THE MAN brother. Enjoy your couple of days off before you start your new gig! Have a couple of cold ones! :drink:

YOU DID!!! Man I wish I could do that. I will be soon though the fam is relocating to Westminster, Maryland.

Cool... you'll be in my neck of the woods. Baltimore here. :)

HELL YEAH!!! When I leave, I will not go peaceful into that good night. I'll probably be working in Baltimore or Columbia.

Way to stick it to THE MAN brother. Enjoy your couple of days off before you start your new gig! Have a couple of cold ones! :drink:

Will do, thanks. :drink:

New job is more $$$, has full benefits package, 401k, and you get 5 vacation days after you work there 90 days!

Old job had no benefits, cost 92.00 a week for medical, and no 401k.

Moving on to bigger and better things!! New job.... band reuniting and playing again..... things are looking up!!

Will do, thanks. :drink:

New job is more $$$, has full benefits package, 401k, and you get 5 vacation days after you work there 90 days!

Old job had no benefits, cost 92.00 a week for medical, and no 401k.

Moving on to bigger and better things!! New job.... band reuniting and playing again..... things are looking up!!

Congrats on the new Job Rob. :drink:

Nice work, Rob. When I started reading I thought you were quitting your job to pursue your rock n'roll dreams... glad to see there's a back-up plan though. :) Good luck with it all mate.

• 4 weeks later...
Only 3 on the board right now.

Swazi, Keef, and myself.

Hi Wes! Hi Swazi! (Waves)

I'm here too! I was just hiding in the pot plant. I like the feel of green on my cheeks.

I was just hiding in the pot plant.

You were lucky someone didn't try to smoke you.

Yeah, I am... uh, super lucky Jaso- uh, I mean no one tried to smoke me. Jason certainly didn't. What makes you say something like that?

I was just hiding in the pot plant.

You were lucky someone didn't try to smoke you.

Yeah, I am... uh, super lucky Jaso- uh, I mean no one tried to smoke me. Jason certainly didn't. What makes you say something like that?

Know one told me anything, and if they did I wouldn't be at liberty to say who. :whistle:

Wow is the board quiet. It's just koogles and I.

Now Faust has replaced koogles.

I've not looked yet, but I'm guessing I may be the only one on here at the moment... I usually am at this time of day. Plus, no one's touched my groin yet, so I'm guessing they're just not here.

I've not looked yet, but I'm guessing I may be the only one on here at the moment... I usually am at this time of day. Plus, no one's touched my groin yet, so I'm guessing they're just not here.

You can look up now. There are others.