..............and then there were 2

heaven&hell

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geoff .... apparently.... has fallen into a huge pink drink and while swimming around trying to get out drank himself insensible.

He is now in a darkened room nursing a hangover the size of NSW.

Right now the boards are like the I-Ten song....Alone

It's been really lonely around here for the last 24 hours.

It'll probably be this way for the remainder of the holiday weekend, but hey that means more Nork Muffins for me right. :banana:

Geoff .... apparently.... has fallen into a huge pink drink and while swimming around trying to get out drank himself insensible.

Not quite as big as last week... I actually woke up pretty damn good this morning. Had a good mate leave work yesterday and his farewell began at 12:00pm. We were drinking solidly right up the minute I got on the train at 7:05pm to go to my girl's Christmas Party last night... where I started all over again (Corona's on the tab - perfect for me). I was f*cked by the time I arrived there, but it went okay and I was amazed when I could actually walk this morning (unlike last week). :) Thanks for missing me, though, guys. I dreamed of you too. I love the festive season, for the free drinks.

Not quite as big as last week... I actually woke up pretty damn good this morning. Had a good mate leave work yesterday and his farewell began at 12:00pm. We were drinking solidly right up the minute I got on the train at 7:05pm to go to my girl's Christmas Party last night... where I started all over again (Corona's on the tab - perfect for me). I was f*cked by the time I arrived there, but it went okay and I was amazed when I could actually walk this morning (unlike last week). :) Thanks for missing me, though, guys. I dreamed of you too. I love the festive season, for the free drinks.

I'm kind of jealous of missing out on the free Corona.

I'm kind of jealous of missing out on the free Corona.

I go wild when Corona is on offer. I have never been to a company function or dinner or party or whatever where they've been available and not gone a little crazy. Funny thing is, I've never bought one myself (too f*cking expensive) but when someone else is paying... I am, like, so there it leaves heads spinning. Love 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

Just me and Geoffrey here right now. We've discussed photo frames ... that was interesting.

It might be just Geoff soon as I'm gonna be going home to bed in a bit.

Haven't checked Nick, but if you're still here you're on your own buddy. Time for me to go bomb a shop... uh, I mean go home. See you, mate! Sleep tight, don't let the elves bite.

Love your new avatar, Wes. I'm pretty sure Jez will like it too. :lol:

He's gonna love it.

Wes - I Love it mate ?? :2up:

He's gonna love it.

Sorry Jez. I just couldn't resist. I think Cliff has some sort of spell over me. Maybe your right maybe he is evil.

He's gonna love it.

Sorry Jez. I just couldn't resist. I think Cliff has some sort of spell over me. Maybe your right maybe he is evil.

tree.jpg

"Hey, now come on guys. Does this face look evil to you? Jez?"