..............and then there were 2

heaven&hell

Every hour spent with me drags on about double the length of normal time. :)

Is that good or bad, mate?

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If gazing at a handsome man for a long time appeals to you it's great... if not, well, there's not much else going on. :(

If gazing at a handsome man for a long time appeals to you it's great... if not, well, there's not much else going on. :(

Handsome man? Are you looking at my picture again Geoff? :unsure:

Handsome man? Are you looking at my picture again Geoff? :unsure:

Yeah, that one where I'm smiling cheekily and you're fixing a lightbulb in the background. :P

I was at lunch reading about a 13 year old prostitute addicted to Heroine as I listened to Escape the Fate - 'Dying is your latest fashion'. Hell yeah!

Bunch of people online right now but nobody is posting and nobody is in the chatroom.

I wonder if I ran everyone off. :(

You did.

I knew it, it must of been that gas that won't go away. :whistle:

Bunch of people online right now but nobody is posting and nobody is in the chatroom.

I wonder if I ran everyone off. :(

You did.

I knew it, it must of been that gas that won't go away. :whistle:

Indeed! You stink.

I was working on the power/prog metal game.

Just my puppy and I on the lounge at the moment. Thanks for asking. There's some rock n'roll floating around airwaves in the room too, but it's not really a physical presense... so yeah, just me and the puppy.

Just my puppy and I on the lounge at the moment. Thanks for asking. There's some rock n'roll floating around airwaves in the room too, but it's not really a physical presense... so yeah, just me and the puppy.

Always nice when you have those moments to share...

What's funny is I typed that about 10 hours ago, and the moment is still as it was then. Puppy's lying here on the lounge as we both reside. I hate life a little more than before, but aside from that all is the same. And the music's coming from the computer instead of stereo.

What's funny is I typed that about 10 hours ago, and the moment is still as it was then. Puppy's lying here on the lounge as we both reside. I hate life a little more than before, but aside from that all is the same. And the music's coming from the computer instead of stereo.

Dude you OK???

Dude you OK???

Nah, looks like I spoke too soon in the other 'Out the door' thread, but I'm fine. Sure, depressed as hell, but still able to see some slightly comical side to the whole f*cking mess. I guess I got to or I'd just get consumed. And not in a good, sexy way.

Dude you OK???

Nah, looks like I spoke too soon in the other 'Out the door' thread, but I'm fine. Sure, depressed as hell, but still able to see some slightly comical side to the whole f*cking mess. I guess I got to or I'd just get consumed. And not in a good, sexy way.

Been there my friend. Been there. Not a fun place at all. If you need to talk...

Harrrrumpphhh!!!!!

I'm at work and I can see Wotty, Jez and Faust are all in the chatroom...having a great time probably....bet their laughing at my expense (£7.50)....or plotting my downfall somehow .... curse my inability to log into it at work...Id show 'em. :wacko:

I'm worried to post here after Nick's threatening words. With trembling fingers I type that I miss my little puppy on the couch next to me. But I have two testicles instead. They'll do... for now.

I'm worried to post here after Nick's threatening words. With trembling fingers I type that I miss my little puppy on the couch next to me. But I have two testicles instead. They'll do... for now.

You got some pair to post this... :tsk: :tsk:

I'm not sure how many are on the board right now 'cause I'm to lazy to look but lately it seems like when I am on here I'm the only one.

I'm here Wes! I'm here! :headbanger:

I'm not sure how many are on the board right now 'cause I'm to lazy to look but lately it seems like when I am on here I'm the only one.

I'm here Wes! I'm here! :headbanger:

Good to see I'm not alone. :banana: