..............and then there were 2

heaven&hell

I didn't have breakfast this morning because I had a hand appointment... just wanted to be ready in case they wanted to cut me open again. Cut my life into peices, this is my last resort. Suffocation, no breathing, don't give a f*ck if I cut my arm bleeding.

Papa Roach, is that you?

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have breakfast this morning because I had a hand appointment... just wanted to be ready in case they wanted to cut me open again. Cut my life into peices, this is my last resort. Suffocation, no breathing, don't give a f*ck if I cut my arm bleeding.

Papa Roach, is that you?

*Booming Voice* Yes. *Turns of Voice Boomer 2007 ©, packs it up and walks home, alone. And is greeted by no one. Sits in a vacant space, vacantly.*

Papa Roach, is that you?

*Booming Voice* Yes. *Turns of Voice Boomer 2007 ©, packs it up and walks home, alone. And is greeted by no one. Sits in a vacant space, vacantly.*

Are you trying to depress everyone?

Is everything okay down that way cousin?

Papa Roach, is that you?

Are you trying to depress everyone?

Is everything okay down that way cousin?

:lol: Yeah, everything's fine, cousin. *looks towards case in corner of the room, considers, decides to remove Voice Boomer 2007 © from it's case, plugs in and puts microphone to face* EXCEPT THE WATER.

Hey Pete how are you this morning? It looks like it's just us two on the board right now.

Hey Bob, doin' fine, sorry I didn't see your message earlier. I didn't have near enough coffee this morning. -_-

I didn't have near enough coffee this morning. -_-

Was there a shortage of blueberries?

Hey Pete how are you this morning? It looks like it's just us two on the board right now.

Hey Bob, doin' fine, sorry I didn't see your message earlier. I didn't have near enough coffee this morning. -_-

It's all good, I thought you might have been asleep at the keyboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Just me now.... <_<Hey is everyone over at the chat room having fun without me??????? Why I oughta!!! :lol:

Once I get home I'll learn to be annoying there too!!!!!

I am here ! Don't I count ??? :crying:

Bernd... ..course you count mate! I musta missed ya ... when I logged off there was only me and a couple of guests...but now I'm back so all is goodness and light <_<

What the hell happened over the weekend? I had a long weekend and I come back and everything's changed. Just reading my links at the moment so far, but what up? A chat room? New format? Friends??? WTF???

What the hell happened over the weekend? I had a long weekend and I come back and everything's changed. Just reading my links at the moment so far, but what up? A chat room? New format? Friends??? WTF???

It's this new fangled technology Geoff. It's awesome, like Christmas early. :dance:

Yes sir Dan revamped the whole thing.

It's top tippity top ...but I can't use the chatroom at work.

I used it the other day at home and it was great I didn't want to leave ....and I tried to use it today, but no-one was there ....so I came out....and saw at the bottom of the forums that Wotty was in there.....so I went back in....and he had just left!!!!!!!!!

By the way how long was your weekend...49 maybe 50 hours :lol:

By the way how long was your weekend...49 maybe 50 hours :lol:

About 80 hours I reckon, mate.

Are the hours in Australia longer due to the warmth of the climate causing them to expand???

For example a hour at the North Pole may only be the equivalent of 53 minutes in a temperate climate due to the hour contracting because of the cold.

Whereas an Australian hour may be the equivalent of 67 minutes in the temperate region due to the expansive effects of the Aussie heat.