Dokken- Tooth And Nail: Favorite Song

Dokken- Tooth and Nail  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Into the Fire" is my choice on this one but "Turn on the Action", "Tooth and Nail", "Alone Again", "Just Got Lucky", and "Don't Close Your Eyes" are all up there for me.

This is one cd that needs to be remastered. All the songs are great but the sound is very dated IMO.

Seems to be a theme here with me.... I'm going with "Into The Fire". All my Dokken choices have involved FIRE in some way... Hmmmmm..... :whistle:

'Just got lucky for me'... but I cannot tell you how close 'Into the fire' was. Like JL, I also love 'Heartless Heart' but always had my reservations about it because it's such a stupid lyric. :( Awesome song, but the term 'heartless heart' irritates me. :)

Just Got Lucky, man I got chills the first time I heard that tune. Lynch's phrasing and choice of notes was just awesome, incorporating much of the current playing styles from that era, yet still having a unique voice.

My favorite Dokken album by far. :banger:

Seems to be a theme here with me.... I'm going with "Into The Fire". All my Dokken choices have involved FIRE in some way... Hmmmmm..... :whistle:

:lol: Cuz you're so hot!!! ;):lol:

My choice.........."Alone Again" ...... hmmmmmmm...... -_-

"Turn On The Action" for me... great track, ends the album with a real BANG

:lol: Cuz you're so hot!!! ;):lol:

My choice.........."Alone Again" ...... hmmmmmmm...... -_-

Yeah.... that's what I tought the theme was... :bananamac:

...or something like that anyway....

No votes for the Title Track yet, that suprises me.

Am I the only one that thinks "Don't Close your Eyes" is a great underrated Dokken song?

Nope, I'm down wit dat hardcore. I'm probably one of the few that has this as their fav Dokken release though. It just has a harder edge than subsequent releases, plus maybe it's missing the high level of Don/George tension that showed up later or something...

No votes for the Title Track yet, that suprises me.

Am I the only one that thinks "Don't Close your Eyes" is a great underrated Dokken song?

Nope, I'm down wit dat hardcore. I'm probably one of the few that has this as their fav Dokken release though. It just has a harder edge than subsequent releases, plus maybe it's missing the high level of Don/George tension that showed up later or something...

Once they get this remastered I might feel the same way you do, but for the now the "hollow" sound that it has holds it back for me. Back for the Attack is my favorite but Tooth and Nail has almost as many great songs.

• 8 months later...

One of my favorite albums by one of my favorite bands!

My fav song on it would have to be "Into The Fire"!

Other favorites include:

"Alone Again", "Just Got Lucky", "Tooth & Nail", & "Bullets To Spare"

GREAT album!