Iommi Fused

Prong Cleansing

Second Chyld OverDue

Silent Witness

7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together

Judgement Night Music from the Motion Pictures

Bang Tango Ain't No Jive LIve

Deeper Into the Vault MegaForce

Whiplash Messages in Blood (the early years) contains a show from THe Showplace in Dover, NJ in 1985 which I was at.

and would have also bought Fear Not - S/T but the store owner couldn't locate the cd. :(

Go BACK and camp on his doorstep, Rick!!! That one is AWESOME!!!!

:agree: Besides who would argue with MJ anyway????? :angel:

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh hell........I can think of a few people who like to argue with me......but ya know what? They can simply kiss it! :lol:

That Fear Not really IS a great one.........'specially "Till The End Of My Days" :crying: Baby....that's a two tissue song....... haha...

I'm a little upset with what I got in the mail today. I ordered a Nouveaux - Beginnings cd from an Amazon Marketplace seller that was listed as new/sealed. Well I got it yesterday and it was sealed (even had the security sticker on it) but when I pulled the disc out it was scratched so bad you could see through it:

2006020500130pr.th.jpg

~click on the pic~

Plus I can see swirl marks throughout the disc that looks like someone tried to clean it. Has this ever happened to someone that bought a sealed cd before?

I'm a little upset with what I got in the mail today.  I ordered a Nouveaux - Beginnings cd from an Amazon Marketplace seller that was listed as new/sealed.  Well I got it yesterday and it was sealed (even had the security sticker on it) but when I pulled the disc out it was scratched so bad you could see through it:

2006020500130pr.th.jpg

~click on the pic~

Plus I can see swirl marks throughout the disc that looks like someone tried to clean it.  Has this ever happened to someone that bought a sealed cd before?

That's f**ked! :o Looks like some kind of manufacturing defect or something. Does it play?

That's f**ked! :o Looks like some kind of manufacturing defect or something. Does it play?

I didn't even try because I wanted the seller to see exactly what condition it was in when I bought it. I might as well see if it plays now since he sent me an email saying he would give me a full refund but didn't ask me to return the cd. But the strange part is the swirls that look like someone tried to buff the cd with a cheap cleaning machine. Oh well, it's taken care of now.

To stay on topic, won on Ebay--Saint's & Sinners - S/T :dance:

Just bought on eBay over the last couple days...

Carcass - Swansong (I don't know either, I just like them... :blink: )

Tony Ohora - Escape Into The Sun (A hearty :fu: to all of you with your comparisons to Allen/Lande, Starbreaker, etc. When my wife asks where all the money goes I will be sending her to you... <_< )

;) Seriously I'm dyin' to hear it, sounds awesome!

Not exactly an easy task, but I found and got it on ebay:

Cauterize - So Far From Real

and would have also bought Fear Not - S/T but the store owner couldn't locate the cd. :(

I HATE it when that happens. Exact same thing happened with me when I found a copy of The Brave's debut for aud$6, but they couldn't find the CD. Man I was pissed off!!!

Also same thing happened with me at my once-local pawnbroker... some guy must have dumped his whole CCM collection and I picked up all the Whitecross, Holy Soldier etc. CDs for next to nothing. I felt very holy that day. :D

You sexy, sexy man!!! Let me know what you think... hope you're into a bit of modern stuff every now and then. :D

You sexy, sexy man!!! Let me know what you think... hope you're into a bit of modern stuff every now and then. :D

Yep ..., every now and then, Geoff ! :dance:

But so far I am having problems receiving this CD. The lady selling it will not tell me what she wants me to pay for the shipping to Germany. I already sent 3 mails to ask for the cost, but no reply !! :angry:

Worldwide shipping is stated in the description, though.

Any idea anyone ??

I just picked up Stryper's REBORN during a shopping trip to WalMart yesterday (*YES*, I bought a CD at WalMart. Sue me...I rarely, if ever, buy music there because of their fascist censorship policy, but it was there, I was there, and I wanted to hear it)... haven't had time to listen to it yet other than a cursory quick spin in the car on the way home. I had my three year old with me though so I couldn't listen to it at the volume level that it truly deserves, therefore no thoughts on it yet...

Arriving very soon hopefully:

Chase - In Pursuit

Sayit - Louder

Black 'n Blue - S/T

In the mail--

Swingin' Thing - Keep On Swingin'

Dirty Blonde - Passion (Thanks Gringo!)

Plus a bunch of goodies from Chad--thanks bud!

Here are some more of the CDs I've gotten over the past week or so:

Thanks Lindsay for the cool trade on these:

Kickstart - Hook Line N Sinker

Kickstart - Your Life For Today

Crash N Burn - Fever

Amsterdam - S/T

Wanted - Hollywood, CA

Poison Tribute - Name Your Poison

Romeo Late Nite - Adrenalized (Thanks Jason)

Heavens Edge - Some Other Place Some Other Time (Thanks Vigilante)

Phantom Park - Freight Trained! (In The Mail)

Razzle - New Vibe Revolution

Deathstars - Termination Bliss

Awesome mix of Sisters Of Mercy, Ministry & Rammstein. If you like a bit of the old Industrial stuff, with a bit of melody aswell as some awesome Keys then look no further. Look out for the 'Cyanide' video on telly - Awesome stuff.

Face Face - Bridge To Nowhere

Stephen Bishop - Bowling In Paris

91 Suite - S/T

Finally replaced my other copy. Took ages to get hold of another one for some reason.

Stage Dolls - Commandos.

Ordered one of these from NEH before they took them off the shelf so to speak. Are they, aren't they??. Anyways Looks good, sounds good, so am reasonably happy.