Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

When Eric Brittingham looks in the mirror, nothing appears. There can never be a second Eric Brittingham.

When there's a fire, you stop, drop, and roll. When there's an Eric Brittingham, you stop, drop, and die.

When Steven Seagal kills a ninja, he only takes its hide. When Eric Brittingham kills a ninja, he uses every part.

Archeologists unearthed an old English dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered Eric Brittingham"

Eric Brittingham eats beef jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, he uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which he uses to kill another cow to make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."

If Eric Brittingham were a calendar, every month would be named Erictober, and every day he'd kick your ass.

Eric Brittingham brushes his teeth with a mixture of iron shavings, industrial paint remover, and wood-grain alcohol.

Do you know why Baskin Robbins only has 31 flavors? Because Eric Brittingham doesn't like Fudge Ripple.

For most people, home is where the heart is. For Eric Brittingham, home is where he stores his collection of human skulls.

Ozzy Osbourne bites the heads off of bats. Eric Brittingham bites the heads off of Siberian Tigers.

The phrase 'dead ringer' refers to someone who sits behind Eric Brittingham in a movie theater and forgets to turn their cell phone off.

Staring at Eric Brittingham for extended periods of time without proper eye protection will cause blindness.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Brittingham eats beef jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, he uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which he uses to kill another cow to make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."

nice.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the privilege of meeting him last Friday. A great guy. Really nice and took time to take this picture with me.

meandeb.jpg

I had the privilege of meeting him last Friday. A great guy. Really nice and took time to take this picture with me.

meandeb.jpg

I am impressed. Eric Brittingham usually does not allow his image to be captured on film. :bowdown:

You should've told him to visit this thread!! Jay has been trying to get him to check it out for goin' on two years now!! We the Acolytes of Eric Brittingham still await his wisdom!!

meandeb.jpg

I am impressed. Eric Brittingham usually does not allow his image to be captured on film. :bowdown:

You should've told him to visit this thread!! Jay has been trying to get him to check it out for goin' on two years now!! We the Acolytes of Eric Brittingham still await his wisdom!!

I got the pic by running up next to him and my buddy yelled, "Eric look out." Otherwise no pic. Lol.

I was going to try and mention the thread to him, but there was people waiting.

• 1 month later...

Eric Brittingham can unscramble an egg.

An Eric Brittingham ass kicking is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.

Eric Brittingham once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink. Once.

Eric Brittingham has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way.

Eric Brittingham invented the bolt-action rifle, liquor, sexual intercourse, and football-- in that order.

Eric Brittingham invented a language that incorporates ass kicking. So next time Eric Brittingham is kicking your ass, don’t be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

Fear is not the only emotion Eric Brittingham can smell. He can also detect hope, as in "I hope I don't get my ass kicked by Eric Brittingham."

Eric Brittingham does not own a house. He walks into random houses and makes people move.

The word 'Kill' was invented by Eric Brittingham. Other words were 'Die', 'Beer', and 'What'.

"Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" was originally written as Eric Brittingham’s theme song.

The term "Cleveland Steamer" got its name from Eric Brittingham, when he took a dump while visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and buried Ohio under a glacier of fecal matter.

Eric Brittingham eats his weight in alfalfa every day.

Eric Brittingham lives in a castle that he built by hand using bricks made of the compressed souls of the damned.

Eric Brittingham came on Eileen.

Eric Brittingham knows the secret to Cold Fusion, but refuses to share it until “Saved By The Bell” is put back on television.

Gravity only affects Eric Brittingham for six hours out of every day.

Merely by flexing his left arm, Eric Brittingham once caused an entire busload of nuns to spontaneously combust.

Eric Brittingham controls all air traffic in the world via an old SNES Advantage controller.

Google is not a standard search engine, as once thought, but rather, an e-mail sent directly to the brain of Eric Brittingham, who then immediately e-mails back the warranted response.

Eric Brittingham is the reason you touch yourself at night.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow... almost a month since Eric Brittingham has been disussed.

The Rock Gods are gonna need a sacrafice if we don't do anything about this.

Wow... almost a month since Eric Brittingham has been disussed.

The Great One doesn't mind an occasional break from being discussed. It keeps him from becoming overexposed and played out.

Though he has told me to post some new Eric Brittingham Facts in this thread sometime soon or he'll come down from the Planet Vulcan and eat my brain. :yikes: So watch this space!!

• 4 months later...
the man has new cred.... apparently playing for Poison at the moment.

Is Bobby D out, or is it just to fill-in while he's sick or something?

I was wondering where this thread went. Thought maybe you didn't think he was cool anymore... :unsure:

Playing for Poison is considered "cred" in what circles, exactly? :blink::lol:

Playing for Poison is considered "cred" in what circles, exactly? :blink::lol:

Newsflash::

Officially - Eric Brittingham is a wanker!!

Officially - Eric Brittingham is a wanker!!

Ohhhhh NO YOU DIN'T! :yikes:

If anything, having Eric Brittingham in the band (even temporarily) gives Poison some much needed cred. :lol:

• 3 months later...

Eric was angry so we need to ressurect this thread prompto!...................

When Eric Brittingham drinks his pee, his asparagus smells funny.

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Eric Brittingham and forgot to pay him back.

You are what you eat. That is why Eric Brittingham's diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.

Eric Brittingham once beat Super Mario Bros 3 without even touching his Nintendo controller. He just yelled at his TV in between bites of his "Filet of Child" sandwich, and the game beat itself out of fear.

If you were to lock Eric Brittingham in a room with a guitar, one hour later you would have the greatest album ever, it would sweep the Grammy's. When asked why he doesn't do this Eric replied "Because Grammy's are for queers."

Eric Brittingham doesn't believe in rubber condoms. Instead, he sticks his dick in a girl, and uses that girl as a condom while fucking another.

When Eric Brittingham does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Whenever Eric Brittingham puts out a cigarette, he throws it in slow motion into a long line of gasoline and calmly walks away as an inferno erupts behind him.

Eric Brittingham invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink.

Eric Brittingham coined the phrase, "I could eat a Horse" after he ate every last unicorn in existence.

The eternal conundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when Eric Brittingham punched himself in the face.

Eric Brittingham Is TROO METTLE~GRIM UND KVLT!!

Eric Brittingham Is because he was!!

Eric Brittingham Forgot More than You'll ever Know!!

Eric Brittingham was through with it before You knew what to do with it!!

I always love all of these, but these especially:

You are what you eat. That is why Eric Brittingham's diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Eric Brittingham doesn't believe in rubber condoms. Instead, he sticks his dick in a girl, and uses that girl as a condom while fucking another.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I want Eric Brittingham under my Christmas tree tomorrow morning.