The F*%K Thread

raildog

Well, thanks for the wishes Lees, but he just fuckin' woofed again about two minutes ago. Currently he's on the fuckin' couch in a television coma. Good old Thomas the fuckin' Tank Engine, works every fuckin' time. I have a feeling that I'll be calling the fuckin' doctor come 9 AM.

I hope Lil Man wakes up feelin' a lil fuckin better, Keef, and back to throwing around all that boundless fuckin energy :D

I hope it's just fuckin' boundless fuckin' energy he's throwing fuckin' around and not fuckin' :puke:

Fortunately he's been able to tell me he's about to get sick, so we have time to hit the nearest fuckin' wastebasket so far...except for the first fuckin' blast in his bedroom, of course. His bedding is already spinning in the fuckin' dryer and the area has been thoroughly fuckin Febreze-d.

Geez, I sound so fuckin' domesticated don't I?

I have a feeling that I'll be calling the fuckin' doctor come 9 AM.

You'll be told "It's a stomach virus, there's nothing you can do but keep him hydrated. Possibly something with sugar in it for the electrolytes."

fuck

You'll be told "It's a stomach virus, there's nothing you can do but keep him hydrated. Possibly something with sugar in it for the electrolytes."

fuck

Yea, that's what my wife fuckin' told me so I didn't fuckin' bother calling the doctor. Just gave him some fuckin' kids Motrin to knock the fuckin' fever down a little bit. At this point he's a little fuckin' peppier than he was this morning and hasn't blown any more fuckin' chunks since about 9:30 AM, so I think we're dealing with a lil' 24 hour fuckin' bug here. Now as long as *I* don't fuckin' catch it, everything should be fuckin' golden by tomorrow night. :)

fuck

Yea, that's what my wife fuckin' told me so I didn't fuckin' bother calling the doctor. Just gave him some fuckin' kids Motrin to knock the fuckin' fever down a little bit. At this point he's a little fuckin' peppier than he was this morning and hasn't blown any more fuckin' chunks since about 9:30 AM, so I think we're dealing with a lil' 24 hour fuckin' bug here. Now as long as *I* don't fuckin' catch it, everything should be fuckin' golden by tomorrow night. :)

That'll be all right as long as everything is fucking golden BUT your shower. May that be fucking just peachy!!! :bananamac:

25 fucking pages you fuckers (and I mean that in the most loving fucking way possible) typed while I was away. I'm fuckin' sad to have missed out on all the fucking, but glad to say I didn't do so fuckin' bad myself. Wow Geoff, you cheeky fucker. I outta slap your cheeky ass cheeks. Okay, thanks. I'd like that.

Fuck, I gotta go to work on fucking Monday. After 4 weeks. I wonder how sticking a tree in your ass would compare to that fucking pain.

Anyone wanting to travel to fucking Thailand, do not listen to any fuckin' nonsense about it being unsafe or whatever. 3 and 1/2 weeks there and I did not see one fucking soldier, hear 1 word about any fucking unrest... in Phuket or Bangkok. It's as safe there as any other fucking place I've ever set foot. Sorry to put that here, but just wanted to put that the fuck out there, because I gotta wonder where some fuckers get their facts from.

25 fucking pages you fuckers (and I mean that in the most loving fucking way possible) typed while I was away. I'm fuckin' sad to have missed out on all the fucking, but glad to say I didn't do so fuckin' bad myself. Wow Geoff, you cheeky fucker. I outta slap your cheeky ass cheeks. Okay, thanks. I'd like that.

Fuck, I gotta go to work on fucking Monday. After 4 weeks. I wonder how sticking a tree in your ass would compare to that fucking pain.

Anyone wanting to travel to fucking Thailand, do not listen to any fuckin' nonsense about it being unsafe or whatever. 3 and 1/2 weeks there and I did not see one fucking soldier, hear 1 word about any fucking unrest... in Phuket or Bangkok. It's as safe there as any other fucking place I've ever set foot. Sorry to put that here, but just wanted to put that the fuck out there, because I gotta wonder where some fuckers get their facts from.

How fucking appropriate is a place called Phuket being mentioned in this fucking thread?

How fucking appropriate is a place called Phuket being mentioned in this fucking thread?

:lol: I thought the same phuking thing... Phucking? Phuking? Phukking? Fuck.....

In school, when I was an even sillier little fucker, I used to call Phuket "Fucket" and Phi Phi Islands "Fee Fee Islands".

Anybody know what the fuck is up with this "The Jackyl" dude. I just saw him fucking slaming on Dan over in a Sun City thread. This dude seriously needs to get fucking :baneed:

Yeah, the Jackyl seems to be a real fucker. I hope he doesn't make me harm him.

In school, when I was an even sillier little fucker, I used to call Phuket "Fucket" and Phi Phi Islands "Fee Fee Islands".

Anybody know what the fuck is up with this "The Jackyl" dude. I just saw him fucking slaming on Dan over in a Sun City thread. This dude seriously needs to get fucking :baneed:

He was in the 'Eric Brittingham' thread talking shit about that thread and the board in general.

This guy needs to go FUCK himself.

:baneed:

He was in the 'Eric Brittingham' thread talking shit about that thread and the board in general.

This guy needs to go FUCK himself.

:baneed:

I say let him stay. We will all fuck with him. I say we all PM him and give him a HHearty welcome.

Has he returned here since typing in the fucking 'Eric Brittingham' thread? Perhaps Eric Brittingham found out about it. If so, I doubt we'll ever be hearing from that fucker again. RIP fuckin' Jackyl.

Has he returned here since typing in the fucking 'Eric Brittingham' thread? Perhaps Eric Brittingham found out about it. If so, I doubt we'll ever be hearing from that fucker again. RIP fuckin' Jackyl.

No I think he's fucking gone.

No I think he's fucking gone.

Yeah methinks he flew the fucking coop as well....