The F*%K Thread

raildog

It's fuckin' weekend tomorrow !! Yippie Yeah Yeah Yeah !!!!

:dance:

Hey Pete, you know it's me curled up in the bottom of your fuckin' suitcase, right?

Ya know, I had a fuckin' feeling... <_<

Why are you wearing the fuckin' Travelocity Gnome's hat though? :blink:

Hey Pete, you know it's me curled up in the bottom of your fuckin' suitcase, right?

cuz I think I happen to look kinda fuckin cute with it :lol:

cuz I think I happen to look kinda fuckin cute with it :lol:

Fuck, really? As cute as Geoff? :o

yanno... I just fuckin realized I read that wearing hat post wrong... that fuckin question was to Geoff. My bad. neverfuckinmind :P

I was lettin' that fuckin' ride. I'm feelin' generous today, or maybe lazy... :anon:

I was lettin' that fuckin' ride. I'm feelin' generous today, or maybe lazy... :anon:

I'll fuckin pick 'generous' ...cuz you owe me a couple, at the very least :lol:

I'll remain right fuckin' here then, under me paper bag I will... :anon:

This is my first fucking post in this fucking thread. Fucking feels good. Don't worry, fuckers, you ain't see the fucking last of me. Well, okay, maybe for tonight you have, 'cause my shift is over and I'm a-goin' da fuck home!!! :bananamac:

Man, I have the next four fuckin' days off. I don't now what the fuck I'm going to do, but I'm fuckin' happy as can be.

I'm so fucking jealous. I wish I had the next 4 days off.

In two fuckin' weeks I have Thursday and Friday off! To top it off I will be taking in the Def Leppard/Journey show on Saturday! I am so fucking excited to see Jeff Scott Soto fronting Journey I can hardly fucking stand it!

Man, I have the next four fuckin' days off. I don't now what the fuck I'm going to do, but I'm fuckin' happy as can be.

In two fuckin' weeks I have Thursday and Friday off! To top it off I will be taking in the Def Leppard/Journey show on Saturday! I am so fucking excited to see Jeff Scott Soto fronting Journey I can hardly fucking stand it!

Seeing JSS w/Jouney would be so fucking awesome. I love Def Leppard but JSS fronting Journey has to be a hard act to follow.

Seeing JSS w/Jouney would be so fucking awesome. I love Def Leppard but JSS fronting Journey has to be a hard act to follow.

I would pass on this show if not for JSS fronting the Fucking band.

:yikes: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

:yikes: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

I guess I am a bit fucking excited to see your Def Leppard too MJ! :banana::bananamac:

Fuck, really? As cute as Geoff? :o

Geoff is in a fuckin league of his own <_<

That is one of the more accurate fucking statements I've heard in quite some time...

Hate to jump on the fuckin' bandwagon guys, but I have to fuckin' agree. That guy's something the fuck else.

• 2023 Gold Donors

My brother saw this fucking show and said JSS fuckin' kicked ass. I am so fucking jealous.