• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel like working today, but I'm here anyway. I'm really tired. Watched the Australian Open final last night, then the cricket and went to sleep after midnight. It's a perfect day outside and I'm in the office. I have work to do, no will at all to do it. It's not a happy day.

I go for lunch at 1:00pm, but I started eating my sandwiches at my desk about 11:00am this morning. I had an apple inbetween, but I'm on the last of my 2nd sandwich now, just before 12:00pm. I had devon, cheese, mayonaise, tomato and lettuce on one, and I had all that except chicken loaf in place of the devon on my other sandwich. The chicken loaf one was better. The apple was okay too. I'm drinking water with all this food.

I just passed wind quietly and think I might have to make a visit to the men's room in the next 5 mins.

Do I really have to go to work? Again? :(

I suspect that yes, yes you do. I am also happy when faced with this fact.

I actually have a drawn and coloured picture of a frangipani on my desk. My girl drew it last night and coloured it in with pencils and gave it to me - she said I should put it on my desk at work, thinking that people will think a 2 year old kid drew it. Well, I put it up today. I am amused and it's very cute. I smile everytime I look at it. She's a beautiful girl.

Sorry for that touching moment, back to the rest of the day. Seeing the picture reminded me that she's after 3 really weird and rare types of frangipani for our garden. I called a nursery 5 mins ago which has some rare ones and they had one of the 3 she is after. I now have one on hold to pick up on Saturday. May just have myself a Valentine's Day present here to be proud of.

Almost lunch break time...

I heard some dogs barking yesterday.

They were mine, sorry about that. Hope they didn't keep you awake.

lol Naw, tis ok. I was already awake, reading a book on Government.

I just yawned again. It's overcast today. I like Bubbasmama's new avatar. Reminds me of Tammy, my cat back at home. She's a silver tabby. A little older now, but still cute and she was the cutest kitten - looked exactly like the kitty in the picture. Good times.

I just yawned again. Man, I got to start getting more sleep.

My study is still a mess...........

If I think about yawning, or I see the word "yawn' on a page, I just yawn. This really sucks.

A couple of seconds ago I lightly fondled my crotch.

BTW, I just read over the first line of this post, and sure enough I yawned. And just then, as I typed that.

I just made a call to a customer, got off the phone and thought of the word gherkin again. I had to crack a cheeky smile.