• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else watch "Ice Road Truckers"?? What a job that is !!!!!!!!!!

Never heard of it, what channel is it on? :unsure:

Does anyone else watch "Ice Road Truckers"?? What a job that is !!!!!!!!!!

I watched it when it first came on in the States. You are right...what a job!!

Just finished watching all the programs I recorded during the week.

It's been brought to my attention, by Monday, that Mondays are f*cked. Repeatedly. Weekly, even.

It's been brought to my attention, by Monday, that Mondays are f*cked. Repeatedly. Weekly, even.

esp when your 2wks behind on your work and havnt had breakfast and got a crap sleep

Why are you two weeks behind your work? Get those two sexy girls to get you up to date.

esp when your 2wks behind on your work and havnt had breakfast and got a crap sleep

Why are you two weeks behind your work? Get those two sexy girls to get you up to date.

i fired one and the other went back to uni. :)

Really? Why the hell did you fire one?

cos all she did was sit on facebook all day and was brainless..

Sounds sexy. I like it.

She told me she was copying her boss. Matt - you are obviously not setting a very good example to your staff, you power mad fool.! ;)

She told me she was copying her boss. Matt - you are obviously not setting a very good example to your staff, you power mad fool.! ;)

Yeah, I bet she wasn't two weeks behind with her work. Imagine firing someone in the current financial climate. Matt, you cold hearted bastard. And that poor pretty little girl.

Yeah, I bet she wasn't two weeks behind with her work. Imagine firing someone in the current financial climate. Matt, you cold hearted bastard. And that poor pretty little girl.

Breaking news:

I have since found out that the poor girl (to be known as Miss 'A') was fired because she refused do something with her delicious mouth to 'Power Mad' Matt's undercarriage.

You bastard Noakes, you complete and utter bastard :hammer:

Breaking news:

I have since found out that the poor girl (to be known as Miss 'A') was fired because she refused do something with her delicious mouth to 'Power Mad' Matt's undercarriage.

You bastard , you complete and utter bastard :hammer:

Shes gone back to working in a handbag shop where she belongs :)

besides, i can hire some better looking talent.

HI 5!

and in this economic crisis... i need someone with brains... and breasts

Breaking news:

You bastard , you complete and utter bastard :hammer:

Shes gone back to working in a handbag shop where she belongs :)

besides, i can hire some better looking talent.

HI 5!

and in this economic crisis... i need someone with brains... and breasts

I can help you with the brains bit...sorry 'bout the breasts and looks though :(

I can help you with the brains bit...sorry 'bout the breasts and looks though :(

No. Not this time. I've had enough of you borrowing my brain everytime you need some brains. You're on your own this time, mate.