What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Heavy Metal Soundtrack (BOC, Black Sabbath, Devo, Cheap Trick, Riggs, Trust..........) :headbanger:

Same Here +

Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In (The greatest album and band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I knew you were a closet Poison fan Jez. :whistle:

Shum mishtake shurely!!!!

Heavy Metal Soundtrack (BOC, Black Sabbath, Devo, Cheap Trick, Riggs, Trust..........) :headbanger:

Same Here +

Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In (The greatest album and band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I knew you were a closet Poison fan Jez. :whistle:

Shum mishtake shurely!!!!

:lol:

The Used - 'Lies for the Liars' ; damn I love this disc, and I don't think 'Earthquake' will be toppled for song of the year.

Shakra - 'Infected'

Blackfoot - Train, Train: Southern Rocks Best Live

Finntroll - Ur Jordens Djup

Trust - Repression

Steve Perry - Street Talk

Pantera - COWBOYS FROM HELL

I swear, the riff in "Primal Concrete Sledge" wakes me up faster than a triple-caffeinated coffee! :blink:

JOB FOR A COWBOY - Genesis

This might beat MACHINE HEAD & FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND in my album of the year poll. Nobody does colossal beat-downs (even the mighty KILLSWITCH ENGAGE) like this band... :banger:

This might beat MACHINE HEAD & FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND in my album of the year poll. Nobody does colossal beat-downs (even the mighty KILLSWITCH ENGAGE) like this band... :banger:

F*ck mate, how can we be so close yet so far away? I instantly was all over this band as soon as I saw your post... but dude, wtf is this? :lol: to each their own, but this is obviously not for me. Surprised you'd like something like this more than the FFAF album, but hey... to each their own. :) Can you seriously understand a single lyric they grumble? :P

F*ck mate, how can we be so close yet so far away? I instantly was all over this band as soon as I saw your post... but dude, wtf is this? :lol: to each their own, but this is obviously not for me. Surprised you'd like something like this more than the FFAF album, but hey... to each their own. :) Can you seriously understand a single lyric they grumble? :P

Forgot to mention they were Deathcore rather than Metalcore. Theyre about the freshest new band on the scene IMO, their sound just explodes out of the speakers. And these boys can play their instruments, killer solos & grinding beatdowns. And theyre all teenagers! I love this album. But if you don't like growling vocals then it aint for you. If you fancy a slightly more melodic KILLSWITCH then I'd recommend CALIBAN - a good German Metalcore band with good melodies...

Next Up:-

ANTHRAX - State of Euphoria

Overkill - FROM THE UNDERGROUND AND BELOW

Sanctuary - INTO THE MIRROR BLACK

MICHAEL THOMPSON BAND - How Long

About time someone reissued this westcoast monster. Killer guitar work & a great remastering job. "1000 Nights" is an all-time fave tune.

FREDERIKSON DENANDER - Baptism of Fire

Strange one this. The first 5 tunes are glorious - especially the sensational "Right Heart, Wrong Time" & "Written In Stone", seriously as good as lite AOR ever gets - but then the whole thing tails off horribly. If you download your music then these 2 songs are utterly essential, but overall its just okay.

Scorpions - CRAZY WORLD