What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Brother Firetribe - 'False Metal' ; awesome.

Was just playing this one myself (again). What's your fave track?

Next Up:-

NO CREDIT - Interrelated

'One Single Breath' is my fave. Love most of it though. Your fave? Where you going in Australia mate?

Yeah "One Single Breath" is awesome, my fave is "I'm On Fire". Brilliant disc that I still can't stop playing... Am going to Palm Cove (near Cairns) for 2 weeks, my best mate is getting hitched to a lovely Aussie girl. I have best-man duties to do also...

Now Playing:-

MARK FREE - Long Way From Love

Never been up that high, but it's beautiful up there! Should be a nice time of year too, before it gets too hot. Enjoy it mate. :)

Spinning:

Kid Courageous - 'Dear Diary' ; love it.

Alibi - 'Misdemeanour' ; yowser, consider this Pulse's new disc. Very good so far.

Thanks to Wal-Mart, Lala.com, and Chris (BlackNBlue1979) I'm swimmin' in new stuff today so I've been rotating:

Iron Maiden - A MATTER OF LIFE & DEATH

Kiss - DESTROYER

Ramones - MONDO BIZARRO

Flotsam & Jetsam - CUATRO

Wednesday 13 - FANG BANG

Hey Keith, what do you think of the F&J CD? I picked up their "Dreams of Death" CD which is very good indeed - if still a little restrained - & good enough to be packed up for my forthcoming long holiday!

Now Playing:

PLANET ALLIANCE - S/T

hows the Planet Alliance cd? i heard the samples and it didnt sound as good as the other recent Magnuss stuff - and the vocals were rather annoying from memory..

Iron Maiden - A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

Kate Bush - 'Hounds Of Love'

The V.U. - 'Phoenix Rising'

Hey Keith, what do you think of the F&J CD? I picked up their "Dreams of Death" CD which is very good indeed - if still a little restrained - & good enough to be packed up for my forthcoming long holiday!

Hey Tim: The F&J disc is pretty good, nowhere near the quality of NO PLACE FOR DISGRACE but it's got a couple of good tracks. I got it from Lala.com in a trade so it only cost me $1.75, so I am not going to complain too much. :) I was bummed because I could've sworn that "Suffer The Masses" was on the CUATRO album, and that was why I requested it, but that's not the case... turns out it's on WHEN THE STORM COMES DOWN. :doh:

Dream Theater - Score (discs 2 & 3)

Leverage - Tides

Iris - Crossing The Desert

Ian Crichton - Ghetto's By Design

Saga - Trust

PKM - Recycle

Survivor - Reach

Van Halen III (just kiddin')

Wednesday 13 - Fang Bang (man I love this one)

Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death

Accept - Restless & Wild

I remember when I was in my first band, one of the guys thought Udo was singing "Breakfast and Smiles" when he first heard this...

He's Not???Damn that riuns my day.... :angry:

EMN-EMN

Saints and Sinners-S/T

XYZ-Hungry

Thus far today it's been:

Flotsam & Jetsam - CUATRO

Manowar - INTO GLORY RIDE

several CD-Rs of random (mostly crappy) Mp3s that I pinched off of Download.com over the weekend

About to spin:

Slayer - CHRIST ILLUSION

My buddy finally came thru with the promotional copy he promised me...! :banana:

Storm - Demos (thanks Kim)

Accept - Restless & Wild

I remember when I was in my first band, one of the guys thought Udo was singing "Breakfast and Smiles" when he first heard this...

Sorry bud, I killed the dream didn't I? :(

FM - Indiscreet

Accept - Restless & Wild

Sorry bud, I killed the dream didn't I? :(

FM - Indiscreet

Yes... :blink:

The Power trio from Hell-American Man

Pete - FM - Indiscreet - Top class my man. Are you mellowing with age and gone all pink and fluffy!!!

:o Did I say FM? I meant uh... er... Venom! Yeah that's it, I'm listening to Venom, because I am very metal, none more metal in fact... :anon:

Seriously it is quality stuff indeed. A bit lighter than my usual fare, but you can't deny that level of quality. :drink:

Now onto: Rough Cutt - s/t