What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Plunge ~ Hometown Hero   (Geoff, you might wanna check this one out)

I've wanted to check this one out for ages. I heard samples at the time and enjoyed them, but wasn't 100% taken. Would love to hear it though. How does it stack up against SR-71?

The Plunge CD is a step below SR-71 (but you know SR-71 is my top newer band). Actually, Mike (the vocalist for Plunge) is with SR-71 now. You can hear just a touch of SR-71 in some of the songs. It's not as aggressive and the songs are not quite as catchy as those of SR-71. I've seen them live a few times, and they have always been pretty good. They openned for KIX last weekend and I was really impressed this time around. I've know Mike for awhile and was talking to him before KIX went on.. noticed they were selling CDs, so I picked one up. They just got signed to a major label, so I wanted to have this current CD because sometimes those bigger labels influence a bands album (especially a debut). I think you would like this release.

Will definately have to check this one out.

On the way home this afternoon:

Danger Danger - 'Live and nude' (F*cking love it, everything about it!!!)

Now, Angelica - s/t (Pretty cool, not amazing.)

American Angel - S/T

Hearing it for the first time, and gettin' blown away!!! Amazing!! Pure quality!!

:banger:

awesome album! all their stuff is good though. and that singer is so unique you know its them as soon as he sings, a mark of a great band. Check out the song "If Love Is So Blind" from their second album, the EP. That's in my opinion one of the best rock songs ever written. I'd put it up against any song from any genre.

:agree: Great f'n band, and I don't say that just because I'm from Jersey. Personally I prefer the 89' version of "If Love Is So Blind" but either version you can't go wrong, killer tune!

Right now: Brainstorm - Soul Temptation

American Angel - S/T

Hearing it for the first time, and gettin' blown away!!! Amazing!! Pure quality!!

Don't miss checking out the band Trippin' On Dolls. American Angel's lead vocalist is also Trippin's On Dolls vocalist. It's a bit harder and maybe even more modern sounding than American Angel, but it is an excellent CD. Gets tons of spins here. CD is called Moment Of Sanity. Check it out. :tumbsup:

Just woke up and not spinning anything at the moment.

Axxis - Back to the Kingdom

I saw them two weeks ago as the opening act for Gotthard. Wow, what a show !!!

Jimmies Chicken Shack ~ Bring Your Own Stereo

HEARTLAND "Move On"

HEARTLAND 1st

RADIOACTIVE "Taken"

Going with one that doesn't get many spins... Bubble: How 'Bout This?