Stevie Wonder - Talking Book

Scott Helman - Augusta EP

Victor Davies - Hear the Sound

Jamiroquai - Dynamite

Earth, Wind & Fire - The Essential

Tower of Power - Tower of Power

Ozzy Osbourne: Bark At The Moon

Ozzy Osbourne: No Rest For The Wicked

Ugly Kid Joe: America's Least Wanted ... I hadn't played this one for years ... and now I remember why ;)

Eden Lost: Road Of Desire

Jamiroquai - Dynamite

Stop being so gay. You do realise there are other musicians in the world? Listen to something else, for once... you homosexual priest. The whole world doesn't revolve around Jamirogay.

Spun today;

Universe - discography

Underride - both

Undercover - All lined up

• My Little Pony

Jamiroquai - Dynamite

Stop being so gay. You do realise there are other musicians in the world? Listen to something else, for once... you homosexual priest. The whole world doesn't revolve around Jamirogay.

The funny thing is I often forget about them until you remind me. And then I spend the next week listening to them. So, it's your fault. ;}

Cheap Trick - Bang Zoom Crazy...Hello

April Wine - Harder, Faster

April Wine - First Glance

Babymetal - Metal Resistance

• My Little Pony

A couple more CDs that Geoff would appreciate.

Incognito - No Time Like the Future

Incognito - Who Needs Love

Vice - Hot ... just looking at you

Horyzon - s/t

The Michael Schenker Group - Newcastle 1982

The Michael Schenker Group with special guest Wildlife, Leicester 1983

A couple more CDs that Geoff would appreciate.

Jamiroqai - all his gay shit

Seriously, try something else, for christ's sake. There's a fucking horrible band out there called Incognito... at least try that horrific shit out for something different, for once. All I ever hear from you is Jamiroqai this, Jamiroqai that. It's real old now.

Danny Joe Brown - Danny Joe Brown & The Danny Joe Brown Band

Allen Collins Band - Here, There & Back

Johnny Van Zant Band - No More Dirty Deals

Freddie Salem & The Wildcats - Cat Dance

Henry Paul Band - Anytime

Raging Slab - S/T

Tuff: What Comes Around Goes Around

Baton Rouge: Shake Your Soul

Ratt: Invasion Of Your Privacy

Van Halen: Zero

Slam St. Joan: Saved By Grace

Code Of Silence: Dark Skies Over Babylon

Billionaire Boys Club: Something Wicked Comes

U-Turn - No Filler

Unruly Child - Unruly Child

Unruly Child - Waiting For The Sun

Unruly Child - UCIII

Unruly Child - Worlds Collide

Uzi - Madhouse

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• One to listen out for...I'll go in with an open mind even though the Tracy G doesn't exactly set my world alight...we'll see.
    • Doom and Gloom-Rolling Stones
    • This features Pete Newdeck, Mark Timson, Daemion Davis and Lukky S. More info: DKD Project is finally here. It's taken ten long years but, the brainchild of Daemion Davis is now a reality after the idea of inviting friends to join him to collaborate on songs came to him towards the end of 2023.   Hailing from Neston, UK, Daemion is a seasoned musician who has been playing guitar in bands since the early 90s. After playing extensively throughout Europe for five years from 2006 to 2011, family commitments made him take a step back from live playing and, while he continued writing his own songs, he focused on playing on other artist's releases. This meant that, every now and again, he got to lift a pick, strap his guitar on and put his mark on a song that he loves - the last release being the stunning reimagining of Michael Jackson's Billie Jean with vocalist Dan Byrne in 2021.   Influenced mainly by AOR and Melodic/Hard Rock, Daemion has vast musical tastes, but his roots, and passion, are deeply immersed within guitar oriented rock music.   Enlisting the expertise of Pete Newdeck on production and the mastering talents of Harry Hess, the resulting first track is a breath-taking 80s style melodic rock , guitar driven ballad that we know you will take to your hearts.   DKD PROJECT ARE: DAEMION DAVIS - All Guitars PETE NEWDECK- Drums & Bass MARK TIMSON - Keys LUKKY S - Vocals    
    • New album 'Jigsaw Sunset' out July 1st through XLR8 Records. Tracklisting: 1. Just Like This 2. Chasing Yesterday 3. Cross That Line 4. Hard to Pretend 5. Different Highways 6. Misunderstood 7. Sometimes I Forget 8. Frequent Flyer 9. Where The Sky Meets The Ocean 10. Trying Not To Look 11. The Weakest Man Alive 12. The World We Left Behind 13. Uncharted Territory 14. Until We Meet Again
    • I know it's a bigger band, but I don't think most people think of Dio when they think of Tracy G. First band that springs to mind for me is WWIII. And Mark Huff's stint in Quiet Riot was nothing to shout about.
    • Album out July 12th through Pride & Joy Music. Info: Dark Mile set out to create a sound that can certainly be described as melodic hard rock.  But there is a uniqueness to the sound that cannot be described as a copycat or sound alike.     Long time friends Tracy G (Dio), Paul Alfery (Walk The Walk) and Randy Oviedo (Streek) connected with Mark Huff (Quiet Riot) and respected what each of them had done musically in the past. All four have been involved in the hard rock music scene for years.  They felt that if they could draw on that experience, they could create a powerful and distinctive sound. Tracy G will be best known for his years with Ronnie James Dio. Mark Huff spent several years touring with Quiet Riot. Paul Alfery released the debut record for Walk the Walk and Randy Oviedo has been playing live as well as doing studio sessions since his days with Streek. Their debut record can be best described as big, loud and raucous. Crunchy guitars, thunderous bass and vocals that demand your attention. Catchy songs with an elevated level of musicianship. Ready to make their mark in the melodic hard rock market. The future looks bright for Dark Mile. Dark Mile are: Mark Huff (lead vocals), Tracy G. (guitars), Paul Alfery (guitar, keyboards), Randy Oviedo (bass)
    • Like that...well most of it...wonder why they never put lyrics to "This Life"? 
    • Not too bad at all, not amazing but not bad,my least fav of their tunes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.